New Cartier collection ecrou

I love the Ecrou, but it doesn’t seem as popular as the Love or the Juste Un Clou. Even on Insta, it seems people stack tons of Love and Juste Un Clou, but rarely the Ecrou.

Why do you think this is? I am thinking of adding this to my stack, but wondering if a rainbow Love or another Juste Un Clou would be better?

I love the Ecrou, but it doesn’t seem as popular as the Love or the Juste Un Clou. Even on Insta, it seems people stack tons of Love and Juste Un Clou, but rarely the Ecrou.

Why do you think this is? I am thinking of adding this to my stack, but wondering if a rainbow Love or another Juste Un Clou would be better?

I think it‘s a very unique, edgy piece, utilitarian if you will, and might not be feminine enough for some. For me, I love it, but then I tend toward more edgy pieces. I just picked up a JUC and while there I tried on the YG Ecrou and I was very very pleased with how it looked on me. I‘ll definitely be getting one in the future.

Reactions: kurisuchin

I loved the Ecrou as it first came out.
At the time I just but my Love Bracelet ( WG /2 diamonds) .
The only reason that I didn't get the Ecrou yet is the budget!
And what I also love about the Ecrou is that it is not popular. I think majority don't like the funky industrial vibe it gives.

For me,I prefer a single Love Bracelet and if I like to stack it I will add different kind of bracelets, and the Ecrou will definitely be a great addition.