MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

Does anyone have the Belle Hobo and if so, how do you like it? I'm interested in buying this from a seller - in excellent condition. It looks like it would hold a decent amount. I had a Paige, and although I liked it, it was slightly too small for me. Any pics or thoughts on this Hobo would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Last edited:
Does anyone have the Belle Hobo and if so, how do you like it? I'm interested in buying this from a seller - in excellent condition. It looks like it would hold a decent amount. I had a Paige, and although I liked it, it was slightly too small for me. Any pics or thoughts on this Hobo would be much appreciated! Thanks!

I bought Belle Hobo on sale a year ago, but decided it was not for me and sold it unused. It had a zipper flap top and when open it was wide like a bucket bag. I like Hayley (mine is always full and rather sausage-looking) and recently I bought Thompson Hobo which I find comfortable and convenient too. Although the handle drop is similar on all 3, I think the Belle Hobo didn't seem to cave at the top, so the drop felt shorter. I think all 3 hold the same amount, although Thompson Hobo only has 2 outside pockets.

Reactions: br350 and Reba
Gifted my daughter her Dawn Abbey Crossbody (Valentine’s gift), as we were visiting... It’s the perfect size for her. She kept looking at the pockets..deciding what was going where..wishing she had had such an organized bag when she studied abroad etc....I was thinking...oh no..it’s true...the apple [emoji519] doesn’t fall far from the tree...
I love that bag. I could not get myself to USE IT but I love it.

Reactions: Reba
I have never gotten my hands on Coco before. Now they archived this style. What makes coco a great bag?

It is such a great size for me..., I find it a bit roomier than Paige, and, has that back generous pleated pocket which fits a lot. The two shoulder straps clip totally off so you can wear either or. The leather strap is longer than some others and is so comfortable for me...love. Then the option of using the nylon crossbody other days... It’s a pretty bag too. Just my overall fave. A good basic everyday handbag... not as big as Hayley

Last edited:
It is such a great size for me..., I find it a bit roomier than Paige, and, has that back generous pleated pocket which fits a lot. The two shoulder straps clip totally off so you can wear either or. The leather strap is longer than some others and is so comfortable for me...love. Then the option of using the nylon crossbody other days... It’s a pretty bag too. Just my overall fave. A good basic everyday handbag... not as big as Hayley

I do like the length of its leather strap. I wish they will bring this style back. Your Cocos are gorgeous.

I bought Belle Hobo on sale a year ago, but decided it was not for me and sold it unused. It had a zipper flap top and when open it was wide like a bucket bag. I like Hayley (mine is always full and rather sausage-looking) and recently I bought Thompson Hobo which I find comfortable and convenient too. Although the handle drop is similar on all 3, I think the Belle Hobo didn't seem to cave at the top, so the drop felt shorter. I think all 3 hold the same amount, although Thompson Hobo only has 2 outside pockets.
Thanks so much for this feedback! The handle drop will definitely be too short for me. I appreciate the response!

Last edited:
Got my Thompson Satchel in Harbor today! Love the color, it's a muted blue gray that is neutral enough to match most colors. The woven straps are gorgeous but I would have liked it to be a little longer though. One thing that is different is the crossbody strap. It's much wider than previous bags as you can see in the photo. I'm not really liking this new thicker strap since it makes it look bulky and more like luggage straps but it is more comfortable. Overall, it's a keeper!
I'm looking at an EUC used Thompson Harbor Hobo. The color looks like it almost has a slight blue-gray - would you say that's accurate? It looks STUNNING!

Reactions: dcooney4