Givenchy Pandora

This is a pic of the color aubergine. I thought I was going to be a deep dark purple, like eggplant. It is not. It is a dark red that’s not as attractive as oxblood, in my opinion. So this is going back.

Attachments

• FFBC55D1-4097-4A0E-AA23-31E29601FE60.jpeg
    FFBC55D1-4097-4A0E-AA23-31E29601FE60.jpeg
    261.7 KB · Views: 926
  • 9F68B2F2-69A3-45E2-838A-6B3ED407F2A5.jpeg
    9F68B2F2-69A3-45E2-838A-6B3ED407F2A5.jpeg
    246 KB · Views: 935
  • C0B0C697-8572-4669-95C9-E55DDCF4E355.jpeg
    C0B0C697-8572-4669-95C9-E55DDCF4E355.jpeg
    275.2 KB · Views: 930
How soft does a small grained goat get, and how long did it take for yours to get that soft?

I recently bought a small grained goat, and a mini pepe. I really love the softness of the mini pepe, but the grained goat is more stiff and boxy. If I used it every day for 6 months, will it get much softer?

Once I ordered a small grained goat from Yoogis, that was listed as "Like New", and it was so soft that it literally puddled into a heap when I set it down. Like, completely flat. It was so weird - I know grained goats are pretty stiff when new, so I wasn't expecting that from Yoogis "Like New" description. Anyway, is it reasonable to expect that my grained goat will get as soft as a pepe, with continued use??

..finally pounced on this zebra velvet small pandora I'd been stalking all season when it popped up for 60% off during the BG holiday clearance
small zebra.jpg
I knew it be the perfect big sister to my pony hair animal print mini I've had and adored for ages
animal pandoras.jpg
I wore it the other day with a casual outfit and got so many compliments. I love that it's also a more carefree velvet than some of the velvet Gucci and SLs I've tried this season.

While I'm not buying pandoras like I used to, I knew I had to have this one (ad pic):drool:
452603s.jpeg
Pandoras never "get old"....hope they keep making them in interesting variations!

..finally pounced on this zebra velvet small pandora I'd been stalking all season when it popped up for 60% off during the BG holiday clearance
View attachment 4297270
I knew it be the perfect big sister to my pony hair animal print mini I've had and adored for ages
View attachment 4297273
I wore it the other day with a casual outfit and got so many compliments. I love that it's also a more carefree velvet than some of the velvet Gucci and SLs I've tried this season.

While I'm not buying pandoras like I used to, I knew I had to have this one (ad pic):drool:
View attachment 4297274
Pandoras never "get old"....hope they keep making them in interesting variations!
Wow, it looks so soft and cuddly! Congrats!!!

Reactions: highend
How soft does a small grained goat get, and how long did it take for yours to get that soft?

I recently bought a small grained goat, and a mini pepe. I really love the softness of the mini pepe, but the grained goat is more stiff and boxy. If I used it every day for 6 months, will it get much softer?

Once I ordered a small grained goat from Yoogis, that was listed as "Like New", and it was so soft that it literally puddled into a heap when I set it down. Like, completely flat. It was so weird - I know grained goats are pretty stiff when new, so I wasn't expecting that from Yoogis "Like New" description. Anyway, is it reasonable to expect that my grained goat will get as soft as a pepe, with continued use??
....just seeing this....attached is a pic of my goat medium that I posted recently in another thread that I've had for >5 years.
panda fue.jpg
I don't recall how long it took to relax....but I think wearing it a lot will speed the process along. I also have a caramel goat one I bought a year prior that looks similar as I pretty much wore nonstop when I got it. In contrast, I have a mastic goat pandora from a couple years ago that I wear less frequently that hasn't softened as much. HTH

Great find!

I’m also considering a gray one. What is the official color name for this one?

Do you plan on protecting it? Hesitant to purchase a gray bag, because I’m worried of stains and discolorations. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
I don't know the color , it's preowned
and no ,
I leave it untreated because the leather is perfect

Falling in love with my purple panda again. My new wallet matches it so well!
060d1ef6b6342fc6e70426177b913fb8.jpg