Givenchy Pandora

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have the black Pepe leather. I feel like the wrinkling of the leather adds to the casualness of wearing it cross body. Though you couldn’t go wrong either way.

2. I do love my small Pepe, it’s one of the light tan ones. I really wasn’t sure how the leather would feel before I tried it but it has a gorgeous feel doesn’t it.

I bought this bag in the end. I got a fab price. I might not be able to resist later in the year but for now I have to try and stay on banned island :smile: 4CEE39B8-3910-4D70-A353-108E38183D7E.jpeg

3. it’s gorgeous! It’s going to look great on you crossbody while you’re walking around ban island ;)

4. Thanks:smile: I know!! Such good company

Chiichan likes this.
  5. :heart: such a cool black Pandora :love:

Antigone likes this.
  6. I have to say, the other day I met this landscape architect, and she was wearing all black, a sharp Jil Sander coat, a pony tail and a black calf Pandora and she looked so impossibly sleek and chic and cool... My Hermes felt banal in comparison. I think sometimes you only truly appreciate a bag once is not full 'on trend' .

Antigone likes this.
  7. I know, I'm so lucky. I was kind of having a bit of buyer's remorse, not because of the bag but because at Christmas I was like 'Ok so you've gone crazy on Chloe this year, stop it now. Be sensible.' and then within the first week, I'd bought my first Pandora - and now, a few weeks later, my second.

I have no willpower :smile: I want to appreciate the bags I have, they're all a bit different from each other which is the logic I use to convince myself to look for new bags but I genuinely love the Pandora look. I've got a few structured bags, I used to always be a tote girl but lately I've just decided the option to wear cross-body is so fuss free.

Pollie-Jean likes this.
  8. I'm the same. Even with music.

Chiichan likes this.
  9. IMG_0753.JPG

I’ve found that I have a weakness for Pandoras. I just love them. This is my new mini in the color Heather Grey (more of a grey brown). I wanted a lighter color, like “Powder” offered at Nordstrom, but I’m scared of color transfer. I have two already in the Pepe leather (a small and a mini) which is much softer but I have confidence this sugar leather Pandora will soften over time.

10. Bought my first Pandora! I'm in love ❤️

94CF6BC5-318E-48AC-92B9-675DC9BB607F.jpeg 454ADE6C-FDCC-499F-8AFA-913C42024F66.jpeg 7927432A-8BC1-43B3-901F-EBA0DE5C10BA.jpeg 31DBE263-0C21-4E6B-A84D-8219FB6C1C42.jpeg

OhHelloDoll, akarp317 and randr21 like this.
  11. Waiting for a small Pandora
    [​IMG]

12. I debated between the Balenciaga Hip and the mini pandora too. I ended up getting both. :biggrin: But I got the Hip on an awesome preloved price, and the mini Pandora on a discount too. I don't have the mini Pandora yet but I read it's roomier than the Hip. The Hip can hold my iphone 7plus, my trifold Michael Kors wallet, and actually that's it. I might need to resort to not using a wallet if I want to carry a sunglass case if I don't want it to be bulky. It really does not hold much.

13. My newest one arrived. I’m going to have to wrestle it from my dog

DAFF9CD9-4267-4544-9F5C-22266F478672.jpeg FE372DAD-F3BC-47B8-8558-7F6814C698A7.jpeg
  14. Your dog has got excellent taste.

Kim O'Meara likes this.
  15. She does, doesn’t she :smile: