Your LV at Starbucks

My drink matches the interior of my Poche Noe
679bc31d32ced92c143585886c8275a6.jpg

Thank you musiclover! Yes it is amarante.
Just a random question. Why do you call yourself musiclover, other than the obvious?
Ha ha! I couldn’t decide what to call myself for my avatar. I had just started to shop a lot at Coach but there were so many other names with “Coach” in them that I couldn’t think of another that I liked. So I tried to think about hobbies I have beyond handbags and one of them is music (I could have been “gardenlover” :lol: as I also love gardening). I’m a musician, I have taught music in the past and my family and extended family members are very musical. Most sing, play an instrument or both. We attend a lot of concerts; choral music and musicals are our favourite. Not very interesting, but there you have it!

I have not heard of this drink before — sounds/looks good. Also love your reverse mono PS.
Thanks..when I told the barista what I wanted and mentioned decaf bec it was late he said he can make it cream based. Its like a milkshake with a hint of sweetness. I also think it was near closing time to mess with having to do a decaf. It was a nice after dinner dessert drink.

Thanks..when I told the barista what I wanted and mentioned decaf bec it was late he said he can make it cream based. Its like a milkshake with a hint of sweetness. I also think it was near closing time to mess with having to do a decaf. It was a nice after dinner dessert drink.

Totally. I know it's laughable, but I cannot do caffeine after 2pm. :smile::smile::smile:

Late question but curious as to what are all your favorite holiday drinks??:smile: I've tried them all last month except eggnog latte :hrmm:(wonder what it tastes like?) My favorite was toasted white chocolate mocha. Also found that tastes vary based on barista's skills or lack thereof in their craft.

Reactions: Chiichan