Your LV at Starbucks

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks:biggrin: I love their tazo tea too and I keep reminding myself not to drink the awake one in the afternoon and stick to zen green tea..when I do I am up til 1am..

Aliluvlv likes this.
  2. [​IMG]

Not at Starbucks. But an independently owned coffee shop by me. This is the neo cabby mm in black denim with a honey lavender latte

3. IMG_3389.JPG
    Haven’t posted in so long! Having a coffee with my lovely new Turenne MM[emoji173]️[emoji477]️

4. It’s great to see you back on this fun thread — and glad you are enjoying your new beauty :smile:

5. Beautiful bag , looks gorgeous in the light

6. Thank you both so much I think this is actually my favorite bag!!!![emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

7. There’s a new Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf with a drive thru on my way to work and I finally stopped by today for a mocha flat white (yummy!) and egg wrap.

Happy Hump Day everyone!
    3B15A64E-4E47-4A93-9A42-528D0E251376.jpeg

8. At work, trying to convince myself it's not really going to be -20 degrees Fahrenheit for the next week. [emoji100] 20190124_090112.jpg

9. I think you are going to need a hot drink the next time you go this week — stay warm. Cute MP and HP S’ip :smile: (You probably know there is a S’well thread, lol).

GeorginaLavender and Aliluvlv like this.
  10. Yikes! Where in the world are you?! It got to 12F here n I’m already dying...

GeorginaLavender and Chiichan like this.
  11. II want to know too!!! And where on earth are you? It's 45°F here and I'm cold, it's early evening here on Anglesey, North Wales.

12. Ug, you're cold too! I'm in the icy tundra of Minneapolis [emoji301]

13. Oooh that sounds nice and balmy [emoji6]. I'm in Minneapolis MN.

Sunshine mama likes this.
  14. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] that MP!!! So sorry for your bad weather to come [emoji58][emoji58][emoji58].

Sunshine mama and Aliluvlv like this.
  15. Thanks M! Lol I didn't know there was a S'well thread but I'm not surprised. This is my first bottle of theirs and I love it.[emoji3]
    Thank you! Minda is right - I'm going to have to finally make the switch to hot drinks for the foreseeable future. [emoji6]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice