Your LV at Starbucks

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

Stopped for an afternoon treat to celebrate a job offer [emoji38]

2. #3602 Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    Yay! So exciting! And a big congrats! And man, that cake looks really good. I love lemon loaf!

3. Congrats on the job offer! Your lemon cake makes me want to the US again soon (ours here in Europe is different :-s)

4. Yeah for your job offer and lemon loaf (my favorite).

5. Thank you! [emoji5] and yes this is my favorite pastry of theirs despite being a big chocolate person!

6. Thank you! [emoji5] oh no that sucks that it isn’t the same there! You should stock up on them the next time you visit the US. They actually come individually wrapped/sealed before they get placed in the glass display, so you can specifically ask if they still have any wrapped ones! [emoji12]

7. Congratulations! What a yummy picture too [emoji1]

8. Love your Speedy. Beautiful. May I ask where yours is made?

GeorginaLavender likes this.
  9. Thank you!

Thank you! It’s made in the US.

10. Thank you. I'm trying to find a made in France one. ;) Its a great bag. Love Starbucks too.

11. I think I took too many pics of drinks and food:lol:
    Japan exclusive black sesame drinks: IMG_7778.jpg upload_2019-1-13_3-54-54.jpeg
    the swirls were surprisingly all black, white and toasted sesame seeds and not food colouring - really delicious!

12. Thanks for this idea! I recently got a RCP after stalking LV for ever. I use a Clemence wallet so don’t really need an extra coin purse but really wanted the RCP and didn’t know what to use it for. Great idea :tup:

Chiichan and GeorginaLavender like this.
  13. Not in Starbucks nor drinking a Cafe Latte but just finished planning my day for tomorrow with a Starbucks Travel Organizer, my trusty 19 year-old Agenda PM and making sure I have enough cash in my Jeanne wallet. I love this combo on my table! [emoji847] IMG_20190113_224408.jpg

14. You are so lucky to have been able to try the sesame drinks — and even better that they were really delicious. Good to have you back from your trip :smile:.

15. Praline iced latte in Tokyo IMG_8028.JPG
    Matcha parfait also from there - so delicious!

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice