Your LV at Starbucks

1. So, I'm just sitting here waiting for a friend to come meet me for a coffee, and I thought I would make a photo thread for your LV at Starbucks. A lot of TPF members are daily regulars here, so why not snap your LV, too!

Here is my Favorite MM with my coveted Blonde Roast!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452885524.471519.jpg

j19 and netsnotes like this.
  2. Cute photo and this such a fun idea! Geez I haven't been to Starbucks in awhile. I need to look on my phone I may have a pic of my bag there.

3. Fun thread, i haven't been there for awhile too. Guess i need to take my LV out and do a quick coffee run in the near future. Can't wait to see all action shots.

4. I found two photos of my phone with my LV & starbucks :p but not taken at starbucks ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452897328.106567.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452897350.297151.jpg

5. Haha that first photo is so hilariously staged!
    You gave me a great idea: I am going to take unglamorous pictures of my bag!!! 😜
    You inspired me!!!

6. Great idea. This is going to be a fun thread!

7. Hahah the first one is some old photo from Central Park, quick snap of my macaroons and coffee I don't remember why exactly

8. Not a Starbucks fan but I can chime in with this!

Screen Shot 2016-01-15 at 10.21.02 PM.jpg

Starbux32 likes this.
  9. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452916456.297030.jpg
    Taken during Christmas season. Enjoying a cup of peppermint white mocha while out with my empreinte ZCP in dahlia ️

Starbux32 likes this.

10. Love Einstein Bros.!!!

Nice Mon Mono Pochette!!!

11. Red cup for a red ZCP️

12. Wish I could change the title of the thread to pics with your favorite coffee!!! I'm just partial to Starbucks️️

Starbux32 likes this.
  13. I met my friend in Starbucks in London selfridges. We put them together hoping they would make baby speedies. And no there was no alcohol in our coffee we were just in a silly mood

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452926949.788685.jpg