Your LV at Starbucks

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh my god these photos are so beautiful! Definitely feeling inspired for a cute little coffee run 😄😘

2. Very festive! I love my ZCP!

3. Both Speedy bags are STUNNING! Gorgeous pic and luck Speedy owners! What size is the Pailettes, if you don't mind my asking?

4. Beautiful bags

5. Thank you both.

I'm having a blank moment and can't remember the size number of the bags. They are both the same and it's the middle size. I'll look it up and post back to you.

6. I think they are both 30s lol we all have those moments

7. Wintercold is here. Warming up at Starbucks with a vanilla latte and my trusty Sarah Wallet NM in Vernis Amarante. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452957438.035539.jpg

8. I adore your wallet. Gorgeous.

9. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452959825.974877.jpg
    During the holidays :smile:

Kgal82 and cdxrayqt like this.
  10. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452979529.393628.jpg

Louis Vuitton at Starbucks is my favorite place to see them! I took one to go! This is my monogram ambre bucket!

11. Mahina XL and I at Starbucks. I love this thread!

Attached Files:

12. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452992080.712653.jpg

Phdluvslvgm likes this.
  13. #28 Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
    I want to burn this topic with fire. I'm not a Starbucks fan I'm afraid.

14. And why is that?

15. Two beautiful speedies! 💗