Your LV at Starbucks

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is that the Zoe wallet?

GeorginaLavender likes this.
  2. Why can't the USA Starbucks have these drinks, why?

3. Another weekend morning Starbucks visit with my favorite Starbucks visit bag.
    It's still January, but I added the heart to prepare for the upcoming Valentine's day.

Attached Files:

4. [emoji173] Beautiful

5. Thank you A!!!

Aliluvlv likes this.
  6. My drink matches the interior of my Poche Noe[​IMG]

7. I love this vernis colour, Sunshine Mama! It’s so lovely. Is it amarante?

8. Thank you musiclover! Yes it is amarante.
    Just a random question. Why do you call yourself musiclover, other than the obvious?

Chiichan and musiclover like this.
  9. Ha ha! I couldn’t decide what to call myself for my avatar. I had just started to shop a lot at Coach but there were so many other names with “Coach” in them that I couldn’t think of another that I liked. So I tried to think about hobbies I have beyond handbags and one of them is music (I could have been “gardenlover” :lol: as I also love gardening). I’m a musician, I have taught music in the past and my family and extended family members are very musical. Most sing, play an instrument or both. We attend a lot of concerts; choral music and musicals are our favourite. Not very interesting, but there you have it!

Shakilano1, Chiichan, bccgal and 5 others like this.
  10. Got my bday freebie drink and the mini tagged along..:biggrin: tried an almond horchata cream based as it was too late to drink coffee.
    20190119_194940.jpg

11. I have not heard of this drink before — sounds/looks good. Also love your reverse mono PS.

Chiichan and Sunshine mama like this.
  12. Thanks..when I told the barista what I wanted and mentioned decaf bec it was late he said he can make it cream based. Its like a milkshake with a hint of sweetness. I also think it was near closing time to mess with having to do a decaf. It was a nice after dinner dessert drink.

13. Totally. I know it's laughable, but I cannot do caffeine after 2pm. :smile::smile::smile:

Chiichan, Iamminda and Sunshine mama like this.
  14. Beautiful and happy birthday! I avoid caffeine after 2pm too!

Iamminda likes this.
  15. Late question but curious as to what are all your favorite holiday drinks??:smile: I've tried them all last month except eggnog latte :hrmm:(wonder what it tastes like?) My favorite was toasted white chocolate mocha. Also found that tastes vary based on barista's skills or lack thereof in their craft.

Chiichan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice