2019 resolution - shopping my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

I think you should try it with a chain and see how you feel about it. Do you have one or would you need to buy one? Part chain and part leather could be nice!

That‘s how I wore it when I used it the first time, part chain and part leather strap, and I liked it! A smaller person would use only the leather strap to wear it crossbody, and the chain would just hang in front of the bag, as it‘s not removable.
I would have to buy a longer strap, but I think I won‘t do that.

That‘s how I wore it when I used it the first time, part chain and part leather strap, and I liked it! A smaller person would use only the leather strap to wear it crossbody, and the chain would just hang in front of the bag, as it‘s not removable.
I think it looks good the way you have it.

I have an adjustable mono strap that I use with my Pochette. I think it would look great with your Favourite

Attachments

• 5CD3405D-EF19-4CDF-8034-11EF4BAC8B88.jpeg
    5CD3405D-EF19-4CDF-8034-11EF4BAC8B88.jpeg
    191.9 KB · Views: 120
  • 3E486BE6-9FF1-4979-B31B-4F0E18BF98A7.jpeg
    3E486BE6-9FF1-4979-B31B-4F0E18BF98A7.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 118
Cool pic, I love it!

I'm still on #7, but I changed the charm.
Great bag and bag charm.

Bag #10 of 10! Done with the challenges I‘ve chosen :smile:
PS1 medium in Indigo (old pic)

View attachment 4314987
Fantastic bag and outfit - you look great!

Bag # 6 in 10/31

It’s grey and overcast in London today so I’m sharing a set of travel photos instead. This is my little Gucci Marmont in Hibiscus Red from summer in Italy some months ago :heart::love::hbeat:

Today (She went for a wander, and now she’s out for a meal. She’s such a fun loving bag) :lol:
Pretty bag and great pics! I’m a fan of that Gucci Hibiscus red!