2019 resolution - shopping my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

Congratulations! What bag is it?
Is it a clutch?

Oh, I should have taken a photo where you can see the chain and strap... it is the Favorite MM!

I am too big to wear it crossbody only with the leather strap, so I need to elongate it with the chain. Do you think I can do that? Or does it look weird? Maybe I should get a longer strap instead.
72A3C515-C930-42C2-BC00-4802A511DB04.jpg

Well, I just finished it a few minutes ago, and the ending was a surprise, but also a let down. So I was definitely glad that I took it out of the library.

This year one of my "shopping my closet" goals (in a way) is to read more books from the library rather than buying them as eBooks. That means waiting, of course, especially if they're new & popular books, and I do love the instant gratification of getting a title on Amazon the minute it comes out! But when I ran a Quicken report in December and saw how much $$$ went to eBooks, I was definitely motivated to make better use of the library! :amazed:
I have been ordering real books that I then exchange with my Mom and her friends when I am done.

Oh, I should have taken a photo where you can see the chain and strap... it is the Favorite MM!

I am too big to wear it crossbody only with the leather strap, so I need to elongate it with the chain. Do you think I can do that? Or does it look weird? Maybe I should get a longer strap instead.
View attachment 4314984
I think it looks fun and interesting with the chain. I’d go with how you have it styled now.

I’ve never tried Paige or Joe. What is your body type? Ruler? Pear? Hourglass?
”Fluffier”. That’s cute. :amuse:

And at 5’9” you are tall for a woman. In the US the average height is 5’4”. I’m tall like you at 5’8” and always feel like I’m looking over people when I’m in my heels. LOL! I find being our height makes it hard to find pants. Regular are often to short but tall is too long. I usually end up buying tall and getting them tailored. :-s
I’m a pear so these work really well for me. One of my girlfriends is a pear and your height and she wears paige as well. I absolutely love them.

I'm 5'4". That may be the average height in the US, but clothes are usually made for someone 5'6" or 5'7". I'm too tall for most petite but too short for regular styles. My daughter is 5'7" and she has trouble finding jeans that are long enough. Sometimes I can buy the short lengths. I have one pair now that didn't come in different lengths and it is a little too short for my taste. Men's clothes seem to be more standardized. Women's sizes are all over the place.

ETA: I can't even buy sweaters online. The sizes are all over the place, even within the same brand.
I’m 5’4 as well but I like by jeans longer because the fit perfectly over high heel shoes and wedges. I hate to see short jeans with entire shoe exposed unless they are ankle or cropped.

Yes to the snow blower. My main concern is I have many animals. If we loose heat with tropical birds it won't be good. So fingers crossed we don't loose power. I don't mind the snow ,it's the ice that is expected on top of it that is making me nervous.
I hope everything will be okay! This made me think of my in-laws. They have a bird room with 7 parrots and a fountain and everything! These birds are not low maintenance and they can be nasty with their sharp beaks.

I’ll be thinking of you and hoping you don’t lose power!

Reactions: vink and dcooney4

View attachment 4314984
I think you should try it with a chain and see how you feel about it. Do you have one or would you need to buy one? Part chain and part leather could be nice!