2019 resolution - shopping my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

Thanks for the review! I like thrillers too (including Gone Girl!) but I have wasted wayyyy too much money buying mediocre books, so I'm trying to be more choosy.
Well, I just finished it a few minutes ago, and the ending was a surprise, but also a let down. So I was definitely glad that I took it out of the library.

This year one of my "shopping my closet" goals (in a way) is to read more books from the library rather than buying them as eBooks. That means waiting, of course, especially if they're new & popular books, and I do love the instant gratification of getting a title on Amazon the minute it comes out! But when I ran a Quicken report in December and saw how much $$$ went to eBooks, I was definitely motivated to make better use of the library! :amazed:

Well, I just finished it a few minutes ago, and the ending was a surprise, but also a let down. So I was definitely glad that I took it out of the library.

This year one of my "shopping my closet" goals (in a way) is to read more books from the library rather than buying them as eBooks. That means waiting, of course, especially if they're new & popular books, and I do love the instant gratification of getting a title on Amazon the minute it comes out! But when I ran a Quicken report in December and saw how much $$$ went to eBooks, I was definitely motivated to make better use of the library! :amazed:
I get most of my books from the library now too.

Her name sounded familiar to me too but I don't know what else I read. It's okay. It's one of those books that I have to get to the end to decide how good it is. I haven't figured out who did it. If I'm surprised at the end, it will be a win. I think the title might be giving it away.
I just checked the library and they have a lot of titles by her. I may take one out and see what I think. But right now I have two books here in the house and three books at the library waiting for me, so I'm set for a while!

And, so now I want this belt. I saw someone in the pearl version and it was so cute. I think this would be such a cute compliment to my new ivory and gold Diorama.

The problem is... er... I don’t wear belts. LOL! Please, either talk me out of it. Or tell me how the heck I should style this. :lol:View attachment 4314497
It's very pretty, but I'm afraid I can't help you. I don't wear belts either. They chop my height (all 60 inches of it!) right in half. :annoyed:

I just checked the library and they have a lot of titles by her. I may take one out and see what I think. But right now I have two books here in the house and three books at the library waiting for me, so I'm set for a while!
I like Jodi Picoult. Her books usually have two twists in them. I got a couple of Brad Parks' books in my current stash. I read one and liked it.

Bag #9 of 10 and now my newest one and bag #4 of the New Year New Bag challenge :smile: Am so happy it really was in the mail today! Could hardly believe the order was REALLY placed...

View attachment 4314130
Congratulations! What bag is it?
Is it a clutch?

Same here. We spend far to much on books. But, sometimes I feel like I should buy them to support the author v getting them at the library. So I go back and forth. I dunno.
I get most of my books from the library now too.
Now that you can do so online, it’s so easy!
It's very pretty, but I'm afraid I can't help you. I don't wear belts either. They chop my height (all 60 inches of it!) right in half. :annoyed:
I feel they do the same to me too even though I’m on the tall side. I see them styled and they look so cute. Belts and scarves I just can’t seem to “pull off” without looking like I’m carrying extra bulk / looking a little sloppy.

Reactions: Rhl2987
Yikes, I hope they're wrong too! Lay in a supply of food that doesn't have to be cooked, just in case. Does your family have a snowblower??? :amazed:
Yes to the snow blower. My main concern is I have many animals. If we loose heat with tropical birds it won't be good. So fingers crossed we don't loose power. I don't mind the snow ,it's the ice that is expected on top of it that is making me nervous.