Celine Alphabet Pendant

I realise I’m a bit late to the party but would love one of these in either a ‘W’ or a ‘B’ in the mini size. Would be forever grateful if anyone can let me know if they see either of these letters or are selling. Just phoned Harrods with no luck - knew it was a long shot - but a girl can dream!

I realise I’m a bit late to the party but would love one of these in either a ‘W’ or a ‘B’ in the mini size. Would be forever grateful if anyone can let me know if they see either of these letters or are selling. Just phoned Harrods with no luck - knew it was a long shot - but a girl can dream!
Check eBay but boy the resale prices are crazy!

i think i saw a "B" on VC!

i think i saw a "B" on VC!
wait! i found a small W on ebay without TOO much mark up. Hopefully by helping you, i'm putting good karma out there and a reasonably priced small R or S will materialize in time for husband to buy for valentine's day :P

at the risk of being a total creep...the B was actually a large and i saw it on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-...=item3643c4dffa:g:flsAAOSwGIZcIEk6:rk:50:pf:0

okay...wish me luck as i dig into the depths of the internet to find my initials :P

Hi, thank you all for your replies! I’ve seen the small ‘w’ on eBay but I worry buying things from there in case they’re not genuine :sad:

Styleformiles good luck with your search. I’ll post here if I see an R or an S :smile:

Reactions: styleformiles