Scarves Hermès Spring/Summer '19 Scarves

And I like this design so much... finally saw the pink one online and took it without a blink. Called customer service to see if any store has cw14, and was told that more will arrive in 3 weeks. Guess that's after the price adjustment. :cool:
Twins with you on this one! The colors are phenomenal and so is the design. I really think it is the prettiest scarf in my collection :heart:

Congratulations, wear them all in good health!

Reactions: mimi 123
Help, I'm falling in love with the bleu lac Pivoines. I tried it on at the boutique last weekend (no pictures, sorry). Didn't expect much from such a "simple" colorway but it blew me away with its subtlety and refinement. And the blue is super flattering. So what's the problem, you ask? I've got my heart set on the bleu glacier colorway, which I"m waiting for to show up on the US website. But the bleu lac is there now. Someone talk me down please! :shocked:

They are different enough to justify both :graucho:

Blue Pivoines.jpg

Get both! :graucho: But, seriously, I say that with a serious face. :shocked:

:heart:

I'm not much help...I may purchase two CWs of this design (CW13 and the bronze color way).

Pivoines is my hands down favorite of the season....I rarely buy multiple colourways...but I fell completely down the slope and bought them all!!

They are different enough to justify both :graucho:

View attachment 4315252
Hmmm ... I'm wondering if this might be a design I get 2 of. For sure they are different and in fact anything in my closet that one doesn't go with, the other one would. The subtlety of the bleu lac CW would make it very wearable for work too. It would be a first for me to get multiples of the same format! The modern floral elegance of this one reminds me of Iris, my "spirit animal" scarf. Count me smitten! I echo the others who would love to see pix of @werner 's collection.

Hmmm ... I'm wondering if this might be a design I get 2 of. For sure they are different and in fact anything in my closet that one doesn't go with, the other one would. The subtlety of the bleu lac CW would make it very wearable for work too. It would be a first for me to get multiples of the same format! The modern floral elegance of this one reminds me of Iris, my "spirit animal" scarf. Count me smitten! I echo the others who would love to see pix of @werner 's collection.
Update ... I have succumbed. Bleu lac is on its way to me.