Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

Sorry[emoji23]. These are so cute! You're lucky to live near a store. My only option was the website. I probably would have gotten some SLGs instead of the bag but it's just about wiped out and not much to choose from.
I'm about an hour away I had to exchange some sneakers for DH so I figure I should get something for having to make the drive haha. The store had quite a few SLGs. I was tempted to get this small woc type bag in the same petrol, but I resisted. I noticed the website looked pretty cleaned out. This store closes mid-January, but had a lot of stock left. I wonder when the deeper discounts happen? May be worth another drive there.

I'm about an hour away I had to exchange some sneakers for DH so I figure I should get something for having to make the drive haha. The store had quite a few SLGs. I was tempted to get this small woc type bag in the same petrol, but I resisted. I noticed the website looked pretty cleaned out. This store closes mid-January, but had a lot of stock left. I wonder when the deeper discounts happen? May be worth another drive there.
The company has stated they won't be doing any deep "closing" discounts/sales.

I just purchased a Liberty London Marlborough Tote in Rainbow; I've been wanting to purchase one of their totes for awhile and I really like this version (although the tassel may need to go). I absolutely adore my two LV Neverfulls (Damier Ebene and Damier Azur), and I wanted an alternative for when I don't want to carry LV and/or I don't want to worry about the vachetta on my DA version.

Does anyone have any experience with these totes? I ordered a toiletry bag from them awhile ago to try out the fabric only to find out that particular item isn't coated canvas. I liked it enough to give their coated line a try. At only 247 GBP, it's not a huge risk anyway.

Liberty London Marlborough Tote Rainbow.jpg

I just purchased a Liberty London Marlborough Tote in Rainbow; I've been wanting to purchase one of their totes for awhile and I really like this version (although the tassel may need to go). I absolutely adore my two LV Neverfulls (Damier Ebene and Damier Azur), and I wanted an alternative for when I don't want to carry LV and/or I don't want to worry about the vachetta on my DA version.

Does anyone have any experience with these totes? I ordered a toiletry bag from them awhile ago to try out the fabric only to find out that particular item isn't coated canvas. I liked it enough to give their coated line a try. At only 247 GBP, it's not a huge risk anyway.

View attachment 4306531
This is so pretty!

Reactions: Pagan

View attachment 4306531
Love all the colors!

Reactions: muggles and Pagan