Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love Frye boots as well- I have 2 pair of regular boots (classic styling) and a pair of mules which I adore- they are soooo comfortable and they are beautifully made. Your new booties are gorgie- wear them in good health!

Lucylu29 likes this.
  2. Thanks! They are very comfy. A couple of them have required a break in period but afterwards I can easily wear them all day.

3. Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir Small in Khaki

IMG_8011.JPG

4. Will start using my Kate Spade Cameron Street small Hayden tomorrow in stony blue:smile: It was one of my Christmas gifts. 20181227_143358.jpg

5. Christmas gift I picked out from hubby. It's pre-loved, from Yoogis. I have a haymarket pochette and wanted a larger bag too. Haymarket is the only Burberry pattern I really like though, and they don't seem to make it anymore??? So I found this one pre-loved, and am very happy. It's big, but can go shoulder, crossbody, crook of arm, however you want.

2.jpg

anabg, bluesh4rk, MKB0925 and 7 others like this.
  6. My 2nd Bree convertible backpack by Rebecca Minkoff. I have black w silver stud detail & now add tan with rose gold stud detail.
    20181230_190356.jpg

7. IMG_0450.JPG Italian bag with French bag charm

bluesh4rk, Iamminda, MKB0925 and 3 others like this.
  8. I know its freezing in California right now but I wanted these last summer and couldn't get over the price. Just found them brand new and on sale for an excellent price so I couldn't resist.

20190104_085726.jpg
  9. The woven circle crossbody in lipstick (pink). My first and probably only Henri Bendel since they're closing. I was so sure I was going to return it before it even arrived. But it's a fun little bag! 20190104_164554.jpg

10. Wow I did not know Bendels was closing; where will the Gossip Girls shop now?

But in all seriousness, such a cute bag! I see they also have the matching strap online :P what is the closure on the bag?

Satcheldoll likes this.
  11. The closure is two magnetic snaps and thr sides are white. They had a mini green version of it but I waited too long. So I decided to snap this one up. I saw the strap too and thought about getting as an alternative for a different bag. Yesterday it was sold out. 20190104_223939.jpg 20190104_224242.jpg

12. Finally snagged a monogram pochette by stalking the LV website. IMG_8918.JPG

13. Oh man, now you have me looking on the Henri Bendel site. Wow so many great colors!

14. So I blame @Satcheldoll for my recent purchases lol. I never paid attention to this brand before I saw her pretty reveal. I'm on a purse ban, but SLGs don't count so I picked up a passport holder and a cosmetic case. Love these dustbags they give you too!

Also, apparently I should also ban myself from buying SLGs .. We'll start that tomorrow....

IMG_20190105_185558__01.jpg
  15. Sorry. These are so cute! You're lucky to live near a store. My only option was the website. I probably would have gotten some SLGs instead of the bag but it's just about wiped out and not much to choose from.

holiday123 likes this.