Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

I've never had experience with Frye bags but I love their boots. I have 7 pairs, some I've owned for years and they're still going strong. This is my newest pair, they're my Christmas gift from my husband but I couldn't wait that long to wear them so I took them on their maiden voyage today! I think they're called the Ray Moto bootie. He also got me a pair called Ray Western bootie in brown. They're similar to this but the buckle has a more Western look. Those ones are wrapped up under the tree.
c86d815988ddd212f7fb29862554abdd.jpg

I've looked at their bags and also love the '70s boho style but just have never tried one out.
I love Frye boots as well- I have 2 pair of regular boots (classic styling) and a pair of mules which I adore- they are soooo comfortable and they are beautifully made. Your new booties are gorgie- wear them in good health!

Reactions: Lucylu29
I love Frye boots as well- I have 2 pair of regular boots (classic styling) and a pair of mules which I adore- they are soooo comfortable and they are beautifully made. Your new booties are gorgie- wear them in good health!

Thanks! They are very comfy. A couple of them have required a break in period but afterwards I can easily wear them all day.

Christmas gift I picked out from hubby. It's pre-loved, from Yoogis. I have a haymarket pochette and wanted a larger bag too. Haymarket is the only Burberry pattern I really like though, and they don't seem to make it anymore??? So I found this one pre-loved, and am very happy. It's big, but can go shoulder, crossbody, crook of arm, however you want.

2.jpg

The woven circle crossbody in lipstick (pink). My first and probably only Henri Bendel since they're closing. I was so sure I was going to return it before it even arrived. But it's a fun little bag!View attachment 4296402

Wow I did not know Bendels was closing; where will the Gossip Girls shop now?

But in all seriousness, such a cute bag! I see they also have the matching strap online :P what is the closure on the bag?

Reactions: Satcheldoll
Wow I did not know Bendels was closing; where will the Gossip Girls shop now?

But in all seriousness, such a cute bag! I see they also have the matching strap online [emoji14] what is the closure on the bag?
The closure is two magnetic snaps and thr sides are white. They had a mini green version of it but I waited too long. So I decided to snap this one up. I saw the strap too and thought about getting as an alternative for a different bag. Yesterday it was sold out.20190104_223939.jpg20190104_224242.jpg

The closure is two magnetic snaps and thr sides are white. They had a mini green version of it but I waited too long. So I decided to snap this one up. I saw the strap too and thought about getting as an alternative for a different bag. Yesterday it was sold out.View attachment 4296575View attachment 4296578
Oh man, now you have me looking on the Henri Bendel site. Wow so many great colors!

So I blame @Satcheldoll for my recent purchases lol. I never paid attention to this brand before I saw her pretty reveal. I'm on a purse ban, but SLGs don't count so I picked up a passport holder and a cosmetic case. Love these dustbags they give you too!

Also, apparently I should also ban myself from buying SLGs .. We'll start that tomorrow....

Attachments

• IMG_20190105_185558__01.jpg
    IMG_20190105_185558__01.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 232
So I blame @Satcheldoll for my recent purchases lol. I never paid attention to this brand before I saw her pretty reveal. I'm on a purse ban, but SLGs don't count so I picked up a passport holder and a cosmetic case. Love these dustbags they give you too!

Also, apparently I should also ban myself from buying SLGs .. We'll start that tomorrow....
Sorry[emoji23]. These are so cute! You're lucky to live near a store. My only option was the website. I probably would have gotten some SLGs instead of the bag but it's just about wiped out and not much to choose from.

Reactions: holiday123