Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm about an hour away I had to exchange some sneakers for DH so I figure I should get something for having to make the drive haha. The store had quite a few SLGs. I was tempted to get this small woc type bag in the same petrol, but I resisted. I noticed the website looked pretty cleaned out. This store closes mid-January, but had a lot of stock left. I wonder when the deeper discounts happen? May be worth another drive there.

2. My first March Jacobs bag,

I love that he made the bag charm a sample approval ticket so cute!
    20190107_095345.jpg

20190107_095345.jpg
  3. The company has stated they won't be doing any deep "closing" discounts/sales.

bellebellebelle19 and holiday123 like this.
  4. Picked up this Le pilage club collection backpack yesterday It's so tiny and cute ♥️

Screenshot_20190109-124849.png
  5. My kate spade seahorse bag

15472076150746451811215618707129.jpg

6. This bag was a gift and I got the perfect Coach bag charm to match :smile:
    IMG_2710.JPG

7. I love Kipling. Great for travel, lots of pockets and straps long enough to crossbody. And I attach my coach bag charms too.

LaVisioneer and Hoya94 like this.
  8. I just purchased a Liberty London Marlborough Tote in Rainbow; I've been wanting to purchase one of their totes for awhile and I really like this version (although the tassel may need to go). I absolutely adore my two LV Neverfulls (Damier Ebene and Damier Azur), and I wanted an alternative for when I don't want to carry LV and/or I don't want to worry about the vachetta on my DA version.

Does anyone have any experience with these totes? I ordered a toiletry bag from them awhile ago to try out the fabric only to find out that particular item isn't coated canvas. I liked it enough to give their coated line a try. At only 247 GBP, it's not a huge risk anyway.

Liberty London Marlborough Tote Rainbow.jpg

9. This is so pretty!

Pagan likes this.
  10. Thank you, I think so too. I hope I like it; it’s bigger than my other totes but will be great when i want something completely under the radar. :smile:

whateve likes this.
  11. This looks like a really great and durable tote. Looks great for travel and commuting.
    Does it have a zipper closure on top?

12. Love all the colors!

muggles and Pagan like this.
  13. So pretty!

Satcheldoll likes this.
  14. Thanks!

carterazo likes this.
  15. It does have a zip on top its very durable love it so far! the straps are a bit short for me but I'm making it work lol

carterazo likes this.