Pochette metis in EU - monogram

I managed to get mine at 11:40am on Wednesday on the UK site and it came in post today!! Can’t believe my luck!
I just managed to get hold of the 16mm monogram strap online to!
They seem to be restocking everything!

Reactions: bayborn
I managed to get mine at 11:40am on Wednesday on the UK site and it came in post today!! Can’t believe my luck!
I just managed to get hold of the 16mm monogram strap online to!
They seem to be restocking everything!
Just curious where your bag is made? I know most bags that are sold in the US are made in the US so I'm just wondering where the EU bags are made. Thanks

Fron NL online site or??

Yes from the NL website, so en.louisvuitton.com

I just kept refreshing the page, i must have refreshed it about 100 times yesterday. But it paid off! I guess if you do the same you will have the same luck. You just have to make sure you already have an account with all your details filled in because when you see it available there is no time to waste!

I was able to buy a Pochette Métis on the nl website in the night from Saturday to Sunday. I think it was around 2 am and I couldn’t sleep so I thought why not check the LV site?!? Have followed the advice given here to keep refreshing the page and it has worked out!

Anyone seen the PM Monogram appear on the Dutch website lately? Stalking online for over a week now but haven’t seen it popped up anytime. Even set some alarms at night to refresh over and over, but without success.

Anyone seen the PM Monogram appear on the Dutch website lately? Stalking online for over a week now but haven’t seen it popped up anytime. Even set some alarms at night to refresh over and over, but without success.
The Dutch website has very limited stock and does not get replenishments often (in my experience). Maybe you can contact your SA to get on the waitlist?