Pochette metis in EU - monogram

1. Congrats! I spotted it online but by the time I had I was too late! Hopefully I’ll get it next time

2. Girls! I just bought the PM Monogram on the EU site a few minutes ago! I see them getting restocked constantly tonight. Goodluck xx

PriscillaK likes this.
  3. Now online on the EU site. PM Mono!

4. There is one online now! Good luck!

Annabella4 likes this.
  5. Looks like a PM Mono invasion! Online now!

6. Oh nooo, totally missed this. And is it on the eu.louisvuitton website or the en.louisvuitton?

7. I bought a mono pm today on the eu website around 12:30! ( after refreshing the page for over an hour )
    Yesterday I saw one online at 13:00 and also at 22:00 (which were out of stock again within a minute). So apparently they are being restocked frequently. My advice: refresh refresh refresh the page :smile:

8. I live in the Netherlands and the LV website says i have to go to the eN.louisvuitton.com website. Is all the new stock on the eU.louisvuitton.com website or is the stock on both sites the same? For instance i see the Neonoe on the en. website and not on the eu. website, so i’m guessing these are two different websites? I hope you understand what i mean.

9. I thougt I was on the eu website bit appears it was the en website. I am also in The Netherlands. Goodluck on your hunt

10. From which country? I am trying from LV Deutschland site but is always sold out :sad:
    I am refreshing site 4-5 time everyday.
    Does anyone now where is bag available in EU??? Thank youuuuu

11. Congrats!!

12. Strange, first I was on the EU website but I see my wishlist (when I'm logged in) is on the EN website now.

13. I saw one again this morning and put it in my bag but when I filled in all my details it was gone :sad:

14. Online now! I also managed to order one :smile:

15. Congrats!!

Talia1801 likes this.