Pochette metis in EU - monogram

1. Fron NL online site or??

2. I managed to get mine at 11:40am on Wednesday on the UK site and it came in post today!! Can’t believe my luck!
    I just managed to get hold of the 16mm monogram strap online to!
    They seem to be restocking everything!

bayborn likes this.
  3. Just curious where your bag is made? I know most bags that are sold in the US are made in the US so I'm just wondering where the EU bags are made. Thanks

4. That’s wonderful! Congratulations!

5. It’s made in France! Any time I’ve ordered from online they have all been made in France and I purchase from the UK site

6. Thank you so much :biggrin:

7. Thank you

8. Yes from the NL website, so en.louisvuitton.com

I just kept refreshing the page, i must have refreshed it about 100 times yesterday. But it paid off! I guess if you do the same you will have the same luck. You just have to make sure you already have an account with all your details filled in because when you see it available there is no time to waste!

9. Hotttttt metis

10. Has anyone seen the Monogram online again on the EU site? :smile:

11. I am checking out every hour but nothing :sad:
    Does anyone know for Italy if it possible to buy in Italy in store( maybe Florence, Padova,Venice...)??

12. I just bought it online for my sister as well! :smile: But I believe it's out of stock again now..

13. I was able to buy a Pochette Métis on the nl website in the night from Saturday to Sunday. I think it was around 2 am and I couldn’t sleep so I thought why not check the LV site?!? Have followed the advice given here to keep refreshing the page and it has worked out!