Layering with diamond tennis bracelets

Trying out this look with my Love bracelet. Not sure it if it too much for an everyday look or if they will rub together too much and be irritating on a daily basis. What do you guys think?

of3joh.jpg
I love how they look together - the tennis is sparkly and delicate and contrasts nicely with the Love which looks solid and sturdy. I don't think it's too much for every day at all but it depends on your environment.

I'd say you're ok to wear them if you won't be doing too much with your hands. Be sure to get your prongs checked regularly. If they roll over each other too much it might not be a good idea to pair them but if they stay put and you're comfortable, I say go for it.

Reactions: Shine_bright
Trying out this look with my Love bracelet. Not sure it if it too much for an everyday look or if they will rub together too much and be irritating on a daily basis. What do you guys think?

of3joh.jpg

Not too much. I agree with Thingofbeauty that they go nicely together and are good for everyday wear (but not to gym)
I would be tempted to take the risk of stacking them together myself. The lengths of both bracelets are such that they do not likely sit on top of one another (so top-bottom contact). The clasp that sticks out a bit (assume existing, although hidden) will keep some distance between the two bracelets for a good section. The small section (away from the clasp) where the two bracelets have a chance to rub against each other will have occasional contact sideways only. Furthermore, the contact is metal to metal, and not likely metal to Diamond due to the difference in bracket heights with the diamonds sitting a good deal higher.
I imagine the situation is like stacking a diamond engagement ring with a metal band, but with more banging from wrist movement. I would limit the movement by wearing the stack on my left wrist (being right -handed).