Layering with diamond tennis bracelets

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Wondering what thoughts are on wearing two diamond tennis bracelets together? Would you get the same style or different (for example wear a three prong with a four prong)?

Wondering what thoughts are on wearing two diamond tennis bracelets together? Would you get the same style or different (for example wear a three prong with a four prong)?
I stack mine all the time. They look gorgeous in my opinion. I have one in yellow gold that's three pronged and one in white gold that's four with larger diamonds interspersed. I wear them together often as well as with other bracelets I have. I'm not home but I'll send what pics I have on my phone so you can see what I mean.

Attachments

• IMG_2142.JPG
    IMG_2142.JPG
    433 KB · Views: 7,682
  • IMG_5786.JPG
    IMG_5786.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 3,896
  • IMG_5815.JPG
    IMG_5815.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 4,905
Last edited:
I also stack two Diamond tennis bracelets. They have same size melees, but one is three prong, and the other happens to be four-prong. From far away, they look like one big, two-row bracelets with twice as much bling, which is a different look than each worn alone.

Thingofbeauty, I love the way your stack colored stone tb's together with all Diamond tb's. Very, very nice.
Thank you so much. I love this emerald bracelet - I always feel special when I have it on. I'd love to eventually have a honking big tennis bracelet one day but these two are so versatile. I can stack them in so many different combinations:

Attachments

• IMG_1572.JPG
    IMG_1572.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 4,922
  • IMG_1092.JPG
    IMG_1092.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 4,482
  • IMG_1629.JPG
    IMG_1629.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 3,976
I think one looks best if wearing on same arm as a watch. Two on the other arm tend to fight one another so neither stands out. So one at a time looks most chic imho.

I stack mine all the time. They look gorgeous in my opinion. I have one in yellow gold that's three pronged and one in white gold that's four with larger diamonds interspersed. I wear them together often as well as with other bracelets I have. I'm not home but I'll send what pics I have on my phone so you can see what I mean.
Where have you been hiding the WG alternating large/small stone TB?
Gorgeous!
OP...I would definitely wear 2 TB together!

I love your rings in the first pic! Can you ID them for me?

Where have you been hiding the WG alternating large/small stone TB?
Gorgeous!
OP...I would definitely wear 2 TB together!
Oh. Do you remember about a year ago I was trying to figure out if to get a white tennis bracelet, new watch or studs? I went back to see the bracelet to see if it would help me decide and, well, took it home with me the same day! It's very pretty on its own as well. I'm pleased with my choice. Although I still want the J12 and the 2ct studs!

Oh. Do you remember about a year ago I was trying to figure out if to get a white tennis bracelet, new watch or studs? I went back to see the bracelet to see if it would help me decide and, well, took it home with me the same day! It's very pretty on its own as well. I'm pleased with my choice. Although I still want the J12 and the 2ct studs!
I remember now!
Well...you're off to a great start!

Thank you so much. I love this emerald bracelet - I always feel special when I have it on. I'd love to eventually have a honking big tennis bracelet one day but these two are so versatile. I can stack them in so many different combinations:

Your stack is so pretty. I had a tennis bracelet a while back and gave it to a family member because I didn't know how to wear it...I'm still in my 20s so my style is pretty laid back. This def has me thinking about getting another one 🙃