Celine Nano Luggage

97A13A66-FA39-4792-979B-19E550EE12B0.jpeg 5D41A60F-2852-4AE9-BB00-49F6779E3C41.jpeg Torn between these 2 colors... help me decide?

Main use is casual, maybe even for travel (planes, etc). I originally wanted the dune but am hesitant because it might need more babying. I also have a beige Gucci
Soho Disco which I use for travelling, which may be redundant.

Then I saw this beautiful light burgundy which could be a subtle “pop” of color for my mostly neutral wardrobe.

What are your experiences with wear and tear of these Celine colors, if you own any?

Reactions: Kendie26
View attachment 4291135 View attachment 4291136 Torn between these 2 colors... help me decide?

Main use is casual, maybe even for travel (planes, etc). I originally wanted the dune but am hesitant because it might need more babying. I also have a beige Gucci

Then I saw this beautiful light burgundy which could be a subtle “pop” of color for my mostly neutral wardrobe.

What are your experiences with wear and tear of these Celine colors, if you own any?

I have a red nano but haven't used it yet so I can't speak to wear and tear. But I really love the burgundy/raspberry color! If they had it when I bought mine I would have gotten that instead!

Reactions: creamyscreamy
View attachment 4291135 View attachment 4291136 Torn between these 2 colors... help me decide?

Burgundy is beautiful!

Reactions: creamyscreamy
Hello,
Does anyone know if they will discontinued the luggage line? I'm looking for nano size in either Souris or Kohl.
TIA

My SA said that they’re keeping the classics (luggage and belt) styles because it’s lamented into the Celine brand. The only thing they are doing is changing the logo which they have already done on the bags.

My SA said that they’re keeping the classics (luggage and belt) styles because it’s lamented into the Celine brand. The only thing they are doing is changing the logo which they have already done on the bags.
They won’t. I just got myself a new nano luggage last month. It already came with the new logo :smile:

Thanks for the replies, can someone show me the bag with the new logo? New logo on the nano or new logo on newer styles? Sorry for so many questions. I've owned a luggage in micro in the past, but made the wrong decision with sizing, so this time around I want to be sure before getting myself into it again.

Thanks for the replies, can someone show me the bag with the new logo? New logo on the nano or new logo on newer styles? Sorry for so many questions. I've owned a luggage in micro in the past, but made the wrong decision with sizing, so this time around I want to be sure before getting myself into it again.

The beige is from my belt bag and the black is the new logo. It’s not drastically different but I still like the old logo more.

218ed5fa9df27456473305c4e1046853.jpg
27f1b4bb7c54a7be2dc00c9961af458a.jpg

That burgundy is gorgeous. I would do that!