Celine Nano Luggage

annalcg

PurseBlog Intern
Jun 2, 2009
Hello everyone! I'm very, very interested in the Luggage Nano - does anyone know what colors it comes in? I saw kelly green, poppy pink, tan and yellow at the Celine store in Milan (via Montanapoleone) and in black at 10 Corso Como, but I figured that there must be more colors available since the regular Luggage has many colors!

Please let me know if you have seen other colors! I'm most interested in purple, if it's possible - any color purple is fine by me.

Thanks!

what about micro Lilac?
celine3.jpg

Hello everyone! I'm very, very interested in the Luggage Nano - does anyone know what colors it comes in? I saw kelly green, poppy pink, tan and yellow at the Celine store in Milan (via Montanapoleone) and in black at 10 Corso Como, but I figured that there must be more colors available since the regular Luggage has many colors!

Please let me know if you have seen other colors! I'm most interested in purple, if it's possible - any color purple is fine by me.

Thanks!

HI there,

I just received my Nano today in the color "Poppy." It is a tri-color with navy, red, and coral with tan handles. The other tricolor Nano I know of is called Natural, and is It also comes in black, mustard yellow, green, navy, and

Greentea--Sorry for not posting pics, but I am returning the bag and don't want to chance marking it up by handling it. There are so many cool pre-fall bags, plus I am dying for a blue bag, that I decided to take it back.

I think there is a pick of a nano showing what all can fit inside it. I will find it and send you the link :smile:.

If anyone is interested in this bag, I will be returning it to the Dallas Nordstrom's this week. I can let you know exactly when and have my SA reserve it. PM me if interested.