Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like many here, I have hard time choosing a "favorite". My immediate thought was Dallet and his cats but after pondering the question abit longer, I decided Ardmore Artists. I love their colourful and fanciful designs. And I like the fact that Hermes is help supporting traditional folk art. So here is my little collection:
Savana Dance (when it was colder in the week)
Baobob Cat
Flowers of South Africa
Zambezi
View attachment 4280876 View attachment 4280877 View attachment 4280878 View attachment 4280879
These look amazing on you!! You wear vibrant colors so well!:flowers:

Reactions: Pautinka
Love the red! Is that 90 or 140?
It's a 140 MP moussie. Don't think the MP ever came in a 90 moussie (yet!)

Hello to the big sister moussie to my little gal of this! :wave:
:wave:

Ooh, the last one in green mousseline is delightful! I’m totally into the mousses these days. So airy and pretty!
:drinks: I totally agree (the enabling in this thread conquered me...)

Wait, what pschedelic horse?! I have this in a cashmere/silk fuschia on white that I think I'm going to like a whole lot more now. Running to go see..omg..squeal!
I read somewhere that it has 8.5 (or more) psychedelic horses. Always wondered about that 0.5 (was it the ubiquitous H horse rump? :giggle: )

I know I'm late, but I have to put a word in for Pierre Peron. I obviously love Alternateur:
alternateur.png
And Echecs II though I have no live shots:
echecsii.jpg

And I took photos of Belle Etoile but realized this CW will probably go back for resale:
bel-et.JPG

I love BE and Flotille for the peaceful, human-scale boats. Someday I will own the right ones. Also someday, I'll own the right CW of Feux de Route Apercus la Nuit en Mer, Rialto, and Thalassa. And as someone who grew up near the Bangor nuclear sub base, I find Indomptable somehow adorable!

I know I'm late, but I have to put a word in for Pierre Peron. I obviously love Alternateur:
View attachment 4281112
View attachment 4281114

And I took photos of Belle Etoile but realized this CW will probably go back for resale:
View attachment 4281116

I love BE and Flotille for the peaceful, human-scale boats. Someday I will own the right ones. Also someday, I'll own the right CW of Feux de Route Apercus la Nuit en Mer, Rialto, and Thalassa. And as someone who grew up near the Bangor nuclear sub base, I find Indomptable somehow adorable!
Agree, agree, agree!!!

Reactions: FizzyWater
Hola Scarflandia! It's Sunday-time-to-switch-the-theme-week-Funday!

You've got me one more time this year and I know this may sound hard to believe, but I have reviewed my scarf drawer- and apparently...I just don't "do" festive. :lol: So I'm going to give you my interpretation and then you can give me yours and let the fun commence for the week!

16 Dec 2018 BRIGHT AND FESTIVE: colorful seasonal favorites

For me, when I am trying to be festive (especially at this time of year) my thoughts turn to the obvious reds or greens usually paired with gold or other jewel tone scarves with metallic tones like silver and gold.

So if you are one of the "festive" one- go for it! Haul out the Holly! (And the snow and icicles.)

And if you are like me...just do what makes you feel festive! :P

Cosmos with red cherry, burgundy, gold and the start always makes me feel a little festive:

festivered1.jpg

Treve de l'Eau- Finding peace at the waterhole together seems appropriate to me during this time (and all times)

trevefestive.jpg

Winter holly and snowflakes on Neige d'Antan

neigeootd.jpg

And the ornateness of Songe de la Licorne always give it a festive look to me:

licorneleather.jpg

Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday, so it is only natural I would have a couple of festive scarves. I have been wearing Neige d’antan and Noel au F frequently.
I have also discovered a couple of green/ red combos.
My “candy cane stripe” top with Arbre du Vent CSGM, the oiseaux parleurs scarf, and Au coeur de la vie green with red border.6D9A8F80-BB3F-44CF-8A40-8D931DBF46DF.jpeg The 61496329-934E-4B68-80AB-AF5B1ACCF57E.jpeg
E26AFBA4-6BB7-445B-9C71-98A890B985CA.jpeg
73584B4D-2BD9-40E3-A64B-26CC56B50629.jpeg
4F4C759A-3751-418D-A6E8-BE218F08C4CF.jpeg
8498F1A3-4D0F-47B0-87A6-CB7D79D445E2.jpeg
9C16CCE2-0B82-48EB-BD9C-9C350C53CB76.jpeg

Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday, so it is only natural I would have a couple of festive scarves. I have been wearing Neige d’antan and Noel au F frequently.
I have also discovered a couple of green/ red combos.
My “candy cane stripe” top with Arbre du Vent CSGM, the oiseaux parleurs scarf, and Au coeur de la vie green with red border.View attachment 4281270 The View attachment 4281273
View attachment 4281274
View attachment 4281271
View attachment 4281269
View attachment 4281275
View attachment 4281276

Beautiful scarf1! I love the colors in your ACdlV and the Arbre with candy cane top! Maybe candy cane tops will make me feel festive give too this week! :yes:

Reactions: scarf1
View attachment 4281112
View attachment 4281114

View attachment 4281116

Some of H boat designs are marvelous.
I hear you about seeking the right CWs. Do you keep the less desirable CWs until you find the perfect one? I struggle with this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.