Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola Scarflandia! It's Sunday-time-to-switch-the-theme-week-Funday!

You've got me one more time this year and I know this may sound hard to believe, but I have reviewed my scarf drawer- and apparently...I just don't "do" festive. :lol: So I'm going to give you my interpretation and then you can give me yours and let the fun commence for the week!

16 Dec 2018 BRIGHT AND FESTIVE: colorful seasonal favorites

For me, when I am trying to be festive (especially at this time of year) my thoughts turn to the obvious reds or greens usually paired with gold or other jewel tone scarves with metallic tones like silver and gold.

So if you are one of the "festive" one- go for it! Haul out the Holly! (And the snow and icicles.)

And if you are like me...just do what makes you feel festive! :P

Cosmos with red cherry, burgundy, gold and the start always makes me feel a little festive:

View attachment 4281251

Treve de l'Eau- Finding peace at the waterhole together seems appropriate to me during this time (and all times)

View attachment 4281253

Winter holly and snowflakes on Neige d'Antan

View attachment 4281252

And the ornateness of Songe de la Licorne always give it a festive look to me:

View attachment 4281264
Lovely bunnycat!
Neige d'Antan is so cute!
(why don't I have one?!?)
Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday, so it is only natural I would have a couple of festive scarves. I have been wearing Neige d’antan and Noel au F frequently.
I have also discovered a couple of green/ red combos.
My “candy cane stripe” top with Arbre du Vent CSGM, the oiseaux parleurs scarf, and Au coeur de la vie green with red border.View attachment 4281270 The View attachment 4281273
View attachment 4281274
View attachment 4281271
View attachment 4281269
View attachment 4281275
View attachment 4281276
< applause!! >
Beautiful!

Reactions: bunnycat and scarf1
Reactions: Cookiefiend
How about the bright and cheery red edge of Jeux de Paille - love this red!
View attachment 4281451

Love that bright red!

Lovely bunnycat!
Neige d'Antan is so cute!
(why don't I have one?!?)

< applause!! >
Beautiful!

Thank you Cookie!

some of my winter favourites

Alphabet III

View attachment 4281507

Voyages Russie

View attachment 4281514

Passage à Moscou

View attachment 4281510

Plaisirs du Froid

View attachment 4281509

Love the silvery Passage and that beautiful red Alpahbet!

Reactions: Cookiefiend
I know I'm late, but I have to put a word in for Pierre Peron. I obviously love Alternateur:
View attachment 4281112
And Echecs II though I have no live shots:
View attachment 4281114

And I took photos of Belle Etoile but realized this CW will probably go back for resale:
View attachment 4281116

I love BE and Flotille for the peaceful, human-scale boats. Someday I will own the right ones. Also someday, I'll own the right CW of Feux de Route Apercus la Nuit en Mer, Rialto, and Thalassa. And as someone who grew up near the Bangor nuclear sub base, I find Indomptable somehow adorable!

Such interesting grails - need to read more about some of them! Got Rialto, sadly well worn bay find, with a spot, but in a pale pink and cream CW, wanted the pale blue but couldn’t hold out and having too many blues already. Best of luck with your hunting!:smile:

Reactions: FizzyWater
I know I'm late, but I have to put a word in for Pierre Peron. I obviously love Alternateur:
View attachment 4281112

Twins with you on the Alternateur, nice seeing another fan of this design. Was my first ever Hermes scarf, so I suppose partially to blame ;)

Cosmos with red cherry, burgundy, gold and the start always makes me feel a little festive:

View attachment 4281251

Love this Cosmos, been on my short list of must haves for years now but never quite able to decide on which color suits me the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.