Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

I

What is so surprising is that it has barely been used. Got it maybe a year and a half ago, pulled it out to use for a weekend in NYC to keep my wallet and sunglasses. I am really shocked about the seam quality. That's why I asked if anyone else was having problems with theirs. I will definitely take it in.
If anyone had issues I’m sure they would’ve posted it. You should definitely go to an LV store.
good luck.

Thoughts on getting a bag from your birth year? I recently decided i NEED one that’s as old as I am so mom and I stalked Fashionphile for a ‘96 and found a beautiful alma pm in mono. Can’t wait to get it for Christmas! I just think it will be fun to say “this bag is as old as I am”

Ahem. Some of us are a bit older it would be more difficult. Lol. But good for you!

Ahem. Some of us are a bit older it would be more difficult. Lol. But good for you!
Thoughts on getting a bag from your birth year? I recently decided i NEED one that’s as old as I am so mom and I stalked Fashionphile for a ‘96 and found a beautiful alma pm in mono. Can’t wait to get it for Christmas! I just think it will be fun to say “this bag is as old as I am”

I just got a speedy 25 from 1987. I can’t wait to take it in to have all the Vachetta replaced. It’s a birthday gift to myself.

Items on Fashionphile sell pretty fast, so buy it before it’s gone.

There’s my baby below.

C0D79092-9F73-4669-8588-C958D545F315.jpeg

I just got a speedy 25 from 1987. I can’t wait to take it in to have all the Vachetta replaced. It’s a birthday gift to myself.

Items on Fashionphile sell pretty fast, so buy it before it’s gone.

There’s my baby below.

View attachment 4251463

Love!!! A speedy is my dream *someday*! I’m so happy LV uses date codes, it’s so fun to know exactly when things were made!

Reactions: KS3 and Jeny09
View attachment 4251712 Anyone try these yet or plan on getting some? I love candles and thinking about trying them out. Would love to hear input and thoughts.
Yes i bought 2 of them the blue wick (ile blanche) and green wick (dhors il neige) and they are absolutely beautiful I also liked the red wick (L'ail du jardin) fragrance too but might get that later. I adore candles and these are the most expensive and luxurious ones I have ever purchased. I haven't lit them yet but the fragrance fills my small dressing room with just the lids taken off.

Yes i bought 2 of them the blue wick (ile blanche) and green wick (dhors il neige) and they are absolutely beautiful I also liked the red wick (L'ail du jardin) fragrance too but might get that later. I adore candles and these are the most expensive and luxurious ones I have ever purchased. I haven't lit them yet but the fragrance fills my small dressing room with just the lids taken off.

Thank you for the info. Sounds like they will be great if the scent is there without lighting them yet. I think those are the same two I am thinking of. I like the idea of keeping the containers after for trinkets and this will be my most expensive candles also.

Reactions: Fernsmum