Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Ok I am just so very excited. Well I’m on ban island after purchasing ummm approx 15G+ in LV products these past few months but tomorrow is my birthday and I so wanted a Mini Pochette in DE. I already have a brand new one in mono that I bought 5 years ago lmao which is still brand new in the box lol. Go figure!! So I called CS and they located one. I don’t know why I wanted it. I just did! :biggrin: Should be getting it after my birthday but that’s ok.

Oh I gave hints of stuff I wanted for my birthday. My DH was happy to oblige. Couldn’t believe I didn’t want Beatles related gifts. Lol
I called CS for this this week too! Glad you scored one! Happy bday!

And sorry, not complaining about small imperfections. Just using it and this happened after only a few carries. Mine are not for museums but for using!.
I don’t see it as a small imperfection, so you are not complaining. It appears the stitching is coming out. Therefore, before it gets worse, you should take it to an LV store.

I don’t see it as a small imperfection, so you are not complaining. It appears the stitching is coming out. Therefore, before it gets worse, you should take it to an LV store.
I
Anyone have problems with their mini palm springs? Mine today :sad:
What is so surprising is that it has barely been used. Got it maybe a year and a half ago, pulled it out to use for a weekend in NYC to keep my wallet and sunglasses. I am really shocked about the seam quality. That's why I asked if anyone else was having problems with theirs. I will definitely take it in.