Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Hoping someone can help me locate the Toiletry Pouch size 26 in the monogram print. I’ve called LV client services and almost every Saks Fifth location that has an LV boutique but to no avail.
This was in-stock for a lickety split second on LV’s website for USA and then went out of stock when I tried to add this to my cart. I’m still on the hunt for this toiletry bag!

Why does it bother me for owners of LV bags/slgs to complain of even a minute imperfection. I know we pay a lot for quality. But nothing’s perfect!
I buy bags to enjoy them. Not by putting them under a microscope. If that were the case, I wouldn’t have the collection I do today. But that’s just me.
Sorry. Just venting.
Yes, it irritates the h*** outta me too... “ohh I’m gonna return it cos the alignment is not straight and the flowers don’t match....” lol...imo, these are just whiny people ... urg...

Why does it bother me for owners of LV bags/slgs to complain of even a minute imperfection. I know we pay a lot for quality. But nothing’s perfect!
I buy bags to enjoy them. Not by putting them under a microscope. If that were the case, I wouldn’t have the collection I do today. But that’s just me.
Sorry. Just venting.

Totally agree. Ive been a member here for 12 years. This is a more recent phenomenon. I understand there are times things are wrong but I see a lot of paranoia. Quite often I see a title of a thread and think “here we go again”.