O.G.
Jun 8, 2006
Thank you Vlad!

:woohoo: Happy Saturday/ Friday everyone! Come in and chat!!:graucho:

Reactions: Lesleyanne

Iduna

Apr 9, 2010
Germany
they say the weather is going to be better next week......so I hope we can use our nice LVs eventually:sunshine:

Molly31

Jun 27, 2011
What books/ magazine are you ladies using for autentication?
Or do you find your reference pictures online, if so where?

Thank you

kathrynch

Oct 9, 2010
ATL
they say the weather is going to be better next week......so I hope we can use our nice LVs eventually:sunshine:
We can use our LVs daily around here unfortunately. We need the rain!!! LOL! Maybe it would cool this place off too. Whew! It isn't called Hot'lanta for nothing!

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
United Kingdom
I wondered if there would ever be an LV Chat thread again! How exciting! I'm presently on a break at work and amusing myself reading through tPF. :lol: Totally addicted!

Mar 31, 2011
Atlanta
I wondered if there would ever be an LV Chat thread again! How exciting! I'm presently on a break at work and amusing myself reading through tPF. :lol: Totally addicted!

As am I ~ all the modeling pictures "allowed" me to buy the delightful pm yesterday. What a great, fun bag to carry. TPF is such a great reference to use before purchasing. Lvoe it.

joyceluvsbags

Apr 1, 2010
400 Degreez
Hi ladies! I have recently become addicted to this SF. Glad to see there is a chat! I'm getting my first LV tomorrow (sure it won't be my last) the Neverfull MM in Monogram!
Congrats!! The Neverfull is a wonderful tote!! I carried my Azur GM today to go shopping at Target this morning and it's so comfy.