Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
< applause! >
Finnegan is irresistible no matter what he wears - d'awwww Kitty Kitty!

What a beautiful color way! :love:
We truly are drawn to many of the same colors! :hugs:
It's so soft and versatile! Has a lovely contrast hem in a muted lemon color, too. Not showing up in my photo unfortunately.

This is the design of the week, perfect.
Sometimes I struggle on the weekly themes but this week I said .... I got this :smile:

Merveilleuses Lanternes. An under-the-radar design and CW that has proven highly useful to have in my wardrobe. One of my more frequently-worn scarves.
View attachment 4246537

In hindsight I'm beginning to believe pretty much all the purple CW's last year were awesome. :tup:

< applause! >
Finnegan is irresistible no matter what he wears - d'awwww Kitty Kitty!

What a beautiful color way! :love:
We truly are drawn to many of the same colors! :hugs:

That he is! :hugs:

:lol: unwise - yes - but that is so great!

Thank you and :lol:

:roflmfao: very unwise... but fun as picture! So cool about the ALternateur. I had no idea. (Well...I don't even know what it does in a modern car....I thought it had something to do with running the battery....yeesh- I'm hopeless on cars...but your cousin on Alternateur...) :smile:

Ha, I may have driven a few cars with resale value less than an H scarf, and eventually always had the conversation:
Me: The car won't start.
Someone with actual mechanical skills: Probably the alternator.
Me, pretending to understand: :yes:

Beautiful!!! Thanks for responding with a photo so fast---your blue cw is probably more wearable than the purple one. They are both really unique cws and to be treasured...ps...love your Alternateur, too!

Thank you so much! It's really a great design!

Love your Alternateur and Petit Duc too! :tup:

Thank you! Automotive art for the win!

Love the blues in this! Perfect!

Thank you - it's such a favorite.

Thank you - I appreciate both your taste so much!

Nice finds Fizzy!

Thanks, it's been fun to look for these!

Oh my… that Luxembourg… gorgeous!

Technically that France ;) and it's so old and soft I ignore that it's fading to orange. ...it's a dignified russet, yeah, that's it!

ETA: And thank you for the compliments, weN84 and silkcloud - I am once again being defeated by the quote mechanism, but I appreciate you both!

Status
Not open for further replies.