Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armenonville is an old design by Clerc. Those big globes on the wrought iron archway look like lights :P.
This outfit is also an inside joke for me. I'm wearing my Dark Knight tee and one of my fave Batman comics is Gotham by Gaslight, which puts Batman in a steampunk Victorian setting with characters looking like those on this scarf.
PicsArt_11-09-01.25.48.png

Looks spectacular and perfect for the Camo thread
Thank you papertiger!

I resisted for a long time buying this cw of Toits because it is always priced so high, but resistance to H is futile....
My "night view of Paris" :amuse: because the windows look like they are lighted up from the inside.
View attachment 4246357
Wonderful!

Still trying to get myself together after the time change but a few more lights were found for this week:

Acte iii:

View attachment 4246395

I think I got one lamp on a carriage on Ex Libris up front:

View attachment 4246398

And ornate lamp posts on Chateaux d'Arriere:

View attachment 4246397

But let's be real here...we all know Finnegan wore it better and steals the show... :lol: (and dang...I still love that aqua contrast hem!)

View attachment 4246396
All fabulous ... and sweet Finnegan!

Merveilleuses Lanternes. An under-the-radar design and CW that has proven highly useful to have in my wardrobe. One of my more frequently-worn scarves.
View attachment 4246537
Very elegant, Langsam!

Reactions: Cookiefiend
Armenonville is an old design by Clerc. Those big globes on the wrought iron archway look like lights :P.
This outfit is also an inside joke for me. I'm wearing my Dark Knight tee and one of my fave Batman comics is Gotham by Gaslight, which puts Batman in a steampunk Victorian setting with characters looking like those on this scarf.
View attachment 4247239
LOL - I love an outfit that requires footnotes. This is fabulous!
I love Clerc and that archway is TDF.

View attachment 4247368 I just got back from a trip to Israel. Here’s me in Jerusalem outside of the old city. I visited and prayed at the Western Wall. As I walked toward the Wall, I whipped out the shawl and tied it blind behind my head and hoped for the best. It turned out beautifully.
Fantastic! Jerusalem is amazing. I think you could do something with this look - it's cool!

Reactions: etoupebirkin
View attachment 4247368 I just got back from a trip to Israel. Here’s me in Jerusalem outside of the old city. I visited and prayed at the Western Wall. As I walked toward the Wall, I whipped out the shawl and tied it blind behind my head and hoped for the best. It turned out beautifully.
Truly a perfect advert. The golden dome in the background echoes the beautiful golden in your shawl. Fabulous pic!!:flowers:

View attachment 4247239
Very cool xcs!:heart:

Reactions: xincinsin
Thank you papertiger!

Wonderful!

All fabulous ... and sweet Finnegan!

Very elegant, Langsam!

Thank you Croisette! :flowers:

Beautiful etoupebirkin!

Status
Not open for further replies.