It is here. It is gorgeous. It is mine

Hmmm, I don't know about that, there's nothing quite like cervo...:graucho:. Buttery soft isn't what I'd call it, it has a beautiful soft texture but is chewier and very hardy.
Muchstuff. I stand corrected and bow to your knowledge. This cervo baseball bag is like no other leather that I have ever felt. Chewy and hardy perfectly describe it, as does comfortable, worry-free and yummy. I do find it difficult to describe its texture to others. It is nothing like the Deadly Ponies deer, which in itself is the softest leather I have ever felt. I am TOTALLY enjoying this bag and finding I don't want to change out of it!

Muchstuff. I stand corrected and bow to your knowledge. This cervo baseball bag is like no other leather that I have ever felt. Chewy and hardy perfectly describe it, as does comfortable, worry-free and yummy. I do find it difficult to describe its texture to others. It is nothing like the Deadly Ponies deer, which in itself is the softest leather I have ever felt. I am TOTALLY enjoying this bag and finding I don't want to change out of it!
Glad you're loving it, here's another example for you...
fullsizeoutput_2bd.jpeg

Well it is lovely. As you know I am new tob BV which means I spend lots of time on the web learning about this brand. With the exception of the new bag, the City Veneta, I much prefer the older styles. This is good for my wallet though.
Looking forward to watching you grow your collection. My BV collection and my Bal collection are starting to even up :lol:.

Looking forward to watching you grow your collection. My BV collection and my Bal collection are starting to even up :lol:.
Well I have to be honest. I have quite a few lovely Massaccesi bags because Marco was an independent designer with almost 30 years experience who sourced his own leathers, handmade his bags, customized as we wanted and was able to sell his creations for between €200-400. I could never afford that many BV bags unless I win the lottery, lol.
Now if I were still working as a health care attorney, instead of being retired, that would be another story. :biggrin:

Well I have to be honest. I have quite a few lovely Massaccesi bags because Marco was an independent designer with almost 30 years experience who sourced his own leathers, handmade his bags, customized as we wanted and was able to sell his creations for between €200-400. I could never afford that many BV bags unless I win the lottery, lol.
Now if I were still working as a health care attorney, instead of being retired, that would be another story. :biggrin:
Mine are all pre-loved, you can find some pretty decent prices. I check my regular online sites daily!

Reactions: whateve