It is here. It is gorgeous. It is mine

Beautiful!!! And no, it won’t be your last... I used to just have LVs and the occasional Gucci, then I discovered BV and Balenciaga. I sold off quite a few of my LVs, although I do miss some of the older mono styles and always look around and get the itch to buy one. BUT I end up with BV anyway. My last bag purchase was supposed to be a crossbody LV, either a Speedy B or a Saumur but somehow ended up with a BV Cervo Hobo. [emoji23] can’t wait to see how your collection grows! This BV community is wonderful with lots of knowledgeable and supportive members/enablers! [emoji4]

Beautiful!!! And no, it won’t be your last... I used to just have LVs and the occasional Gucci, then I discovered BV and Balenciaga. I sold off quite a few of my LVs, although I do miss some of the older mono styles and always look around and get the itch to buy one. BUT I end up with BV anyway. My last bag purchase was supposed to be a crossbody LV, either a Speedy B or a Saumur but somehow ended up with a BV Cervo Hobo.
emoji23.png
can’t wait to see how your collection grows! This BV community is wonderful with lots of knowledgeable and supportive members/enablers!
emoji4.png
All,I can say at this point is that I love this little squatty body bag and don’t want to change into another one, but I tend to do that with every new bag I get, lol.

Reactions: dolali
Beautiful!!! And no, it won’t be your last... I used to just have LVs and the occasional Gucci, then I discovered BV and Balenciaga. I sold off quite a few of my LVs, although I do miss some of the older mono styles and always look around and get the itch to buy one. BUT I end up with BV anyway. My last bag purchase was supposed to be a crossbody LV, either a Speedy B or a Saumur but somehow ended up with a BV Cervo Hobo. [emoji23] can’t wait to see how your collection grows! This BV community is wonderful with lots of knowledgeable and supportive members/enablers! [emoji4]
I am fascinated by the cervo hobo bag. But I have a couple of other buttery soft leather bags that drape like it does, so it would be redundant for me.

I am fascinated by the cervo hobo bag. But I have a couple of other buttery soft leather bags that drape like it does, so it would be redundant for me.
Hmmm, I don't know about that, there's nothing quite like cervo...:graucho:. Buttery soft isn't what I'd call it, it has a beautiful soft texture but is chewier and very hardy.

Hmmm, I don't know about that, there's nothing quite like cervo...:graucho:. Buttery soft isn't what I'd call it, it has a beautiful soft texture but is chewier and very hardy.
I believe it is deer hide isn’t it? I had a Deadly Ponies bag in deer so I know what you mean about the feel of it. It is supposed to be one of the most durable leathers.

How difficult is it, if at all, to reach in and find what you need in that bag. I am not a fan of a bag that is a black hole when it comes to getting something out of it.
I don't find it that hard to find my stuff, but I'm a hobo gal. I also keep most of my stuff in pouches in my bags so its pretty easy to find what I need.