Hermes Apple watch

Bump- anybody?
Hi Babsiegirl sorry we missed you, yes, I too think it’s worth it. I have a series 3 but watching the film and looking at specs, all the extra complications, the slimmer form and of course the new color faces, I decided yes totally worth it. It’s also supposed to run faster etc. Now if they’d just ship the darn thing! I’m trading in my old one when new one arrives, $250 trade, no not lots, but it’s something. Maybe another new band :cool::biggrin: HTH.

Hi Babsiegirl sorry we missed you, yes, I too think it’s worth it. I have a series 3 but watching the film and looking at specs, all the extra complications, the slimmer form and of course the new color faces, I decided yes totally worth it. It’s also supposed to run faster etc. Now if they’d just ship the darn thing! I’m trading in my old one when new one arrives, $250 trade, no not lots, but it’s something. Maybe another new band :cool::biggrin: HTH.
When you do the trade in...do you have to send back the bands and charger too, or just the watch square itself?

I have the series 3. Do you think it’s worth upgrading to the 4 considering you don’t get much in trade in? Thanks.

Yes I do. I bought the series 1, skipped 2 and bought series 3 last year thinking I’ll get one every other year. But the series 4 has new features that I like including the heart monitoring. I also like that it’s thinner and lay flatter on the arm. I do like to change bands for different looks depending on my daily activities, and I think the series 4 will allow many more varieties in looks than the previous Hermes Apple Watch series.

Thanks for getting back to me![emoji4]

Reactions: DrTr
Yes I do. I bought the series 1, skipped 2 and bought series 3 last year thinking I’ll get one every other year. But the series 4 has new features that I like including the heart monitoring. I also like that it’s thinner and lay flatter on the arm. I do like to change bands for different looks depending on my daily activities, and I think the series 4 will allow many more varieties in looks than the previous Hermes Apple Watch series.

Thanks for your input![emoji4]

When you do the trade in...do you have to send back the bands and charger too, or just the watch square itself?
Hi a crowcounted - only the watch square! I’ve collected so many extra chargers from trade ins over the years I always have exras around which is nice. Bands of course are yours! And I believe if you live near an Apple store, you can trade it in towards a new watch there, or just give back for a gift card. I live near several stores, I take some devices in when buying a new device in store, others I do through Apple Brightstar recycling by mail. They will even send you the box and labels. Search for recycling on Apple website and they take you through it. I know I could get more $$ in other ways, but it’s easy, and the useable stuff gets refurbished and sold for more use. HTH!

Exactly what I did Purdue1988! Drat them for continuing to improve :biggrin::biggrin:

Reactions: JadeFor3st