Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so beautiful on you! I, like Maedi, have two colorways of this fabulous scarf! Thank you for pointing out the "Northern Lights" as the ribbons. This makes perfect sense and makes the scarf extra special! So much detail in a 90 cm! When the skies stop raining, I will have to wear mine, too. Until then, I will admire yours. :smile:
and we are twins on the pink/orange one (not sure about the other color way) :smile:

Reactions: Meta
My SOTD today (not on theme - sorry) ! Trying my new-to-me Piqué Sellier 70 as a belt ! This time i avoided the bathroom selfie lol but the view from the back of the work kitchen is not that great either [emoji850] sorry !!! View attachment 4217914
Oof, would emulate you but I'd need more than one 70 :amuse: You look :tup:

View attachment 4217831 I’m crossing over from last week as well, pairing my Acte III with a gingham top. The pics don’t really show it, but the red rolled hem really pops on the black and white gingham.

Last week really inspired me to wear my scarves with pattern - something I’ve never done before until I saw how great it looked on everyone!!
This works beautifully chic_mummy!
Long day today, with C’est la fete and all its stars! View attachment 4217836
How lovely, my favorite CW of this design!

plenty of stars on Les Moustangs bandana
Perfection!

My SOTD today (not on theme - sorry) ! Trying my new-to-me Piqué Sellier 70 as a belt ! This time i avoided the bathroom selfie lol but the view from the back of the work kitchen is not that great either [emoji850] sorry !!! View attachment 4217914
Looks great dublineuse!

My red Etoiles moussie. I did a bunnycat move :flowers: and extended the length with a Mors round the back.
The red looks richly coloured because I have the gav folded in half, then folded again diagonally like in MaiTai's asymmetrical wrap, so the centre actually has 4 layers overlapping.
View attachment 4217944
love this pop of red xincinsin!

Reactions: momasaurus
Looking very chic, echoing Xincinsin I’d need some kind of extension to get a 70 round my waist, even on a bias fold!

Reactions: Julide
Status
Not open for further replies.