Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a newbie I don't have anything on theme, but I love seeing everyone's lovely contributions! I'm out today with Plumets du Roy, Jardin Anglais bangle, and trio scarf ring :smile: (And my ever present trusty Dalvy :heart:)

View attachment 4218065

Love everything about this outfit

A couple more for this week. We had a rather drastic (yay!) change in weather from Monday to today. Of course, this meant...winter wardrobe colors immediately....:lol:

The other day still wearing tank tops....with Mythiques Phoenix and the glimmer of sun rays behind him...

View attachment 4218072

View attachment 4218073

to the current weather situation....with Cosmos...

View attachment 4218074
You are the queen of the small formats!

Reactions: bunnycat and kadmia
A couple more for this week. We had a rather drastic (yay!) change in weather from Monday to today. Of course, this meant...winter wardrobe colors immediately....:lol:

The other day still wearing tank tops....with Mythiques Phoenix and the glimmer of sun rays behind him...

View attachment 4218072

View attachment 4218073

View attachment 4218074
Oh the glow on that mythiques ! It’s just luminous against the burgundy tank . So pretty!

Reactions: bunnycat
Today with Robe du Soir - not ‘exactly’ on topic... but I’m going with ‘The Colorway is Ethereal’ [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
View attachment 4218048
Gorgeous colors on you cookiefiend!

As a newbie I don't have anything on theme, but I love seeing everyone's lovely contributions! I'm out today with Plumets du Roy, Jardin Anglais bangle, and trio scarf ring :smile: (And my ever present trusty Dalvy :heart:)

View attachment 4218065
What a perfectly put together ensemble kadmia!

View attachment 4218072

View attachment 4218073

View attachment 4218074
Love your gavroches bunnycat!

Have worn this scarf frequently since purchase.

View attachment 4218142

Another fav
View attachment 4218147
Just lovely orchard!

A couple more for this week's theme

View attachment 4218148

Twins with Bunnycat!

View attachment 4218149
Excellent!

Which one is it ?
Looks great silkcloud!

View attachment 4218447 I see that I should have tied it a bit tidier. I was in a rush and trying for that insouciance vibe.
I once saw this young woman who had it draped around her just so...ah everything’s different when you are young..maybe it’s all in the attitude:P Dies et Hore for theme week
Still looks great on you essiedub!

Status
Not open for further replies.