How to wear a Kelly casually?

Lovely outfit as always! [emoji7] and jealous that you can wear a scarf, coat and boots right now - the high today was 82F in my area.

How are you! Don’t be jealous, I am facing 6 plus months of rain now.... and I have to work to not end up in looking like a mushroom in some shapeless raincoat and galoshes. I wish I looked great in a trench, but not so much.

How are you! Don’t be jealous, I am facing 6 plus months of rain now.... and I have to work to not end up in looking like a mushroom in some shapeless raincoat and galoshes. I wish I looked great in a trench, but not so much.

Tired! My closet looking worse than ever. [emoji30]

Sorry to hear about the rain! If a trench doesn’t work, how about a cape/poncho type? The K can still go on the shoulder or crossbody (to stay on topic [emoji51]) if you have a long enough strap...or maybe putting a belt over the waist of your more shapeless coats to give you some definition?

Reactions: PoppyLadyBird
Tired! My closet looking worse than ever. [emoji30]

Sorry to hear about the rain! If a trench doesn’t work, how about a cape/poncho type? The K can still go on the shoulder or crossbody (to stay on topic [emoji51]) if you have a long enough strap...or maybe putting a belt over the waist of your more shapeless coats to give you some definition?

I can wear draped or cropped ponchos like these Wolford ones

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

But anything with structure makes me look silly since I have wide shoulders and breasts.

I only have the one K and am satisfied as she is perfection but it means I only have one demonstration option.[emoji3]

I can wear draped or cropped ponchos like these Wolford ones

View attachment 4217133

View attachment 4217134

But anything with structure makes me look silly since I have wide shoulders and breasts.

I only have the one K and am satisfied as she is perfection but it means I only have one demonstration option.[emoji3]

[emoji7][emoji7] Love these outfits! The video is so funny [emoji23] - you always post the best things [emoji253]

Reactions: PoppyLadyBird
This is what I wore today. Worked out much better because it elongated me. My coat, boots and leggings were something Poldark could wear!

View attachment 4216686
I know this is an old post, but I love your non-Ewok look and I’m having a huge crush on your Kelly!! :love:
I’ve had a red(-ish) H bag on my wishlist for a long time. I love everything from Bordeaux to Orange Poppy and from Kelly Cut to Birkin 30. Too many beautiful reds to choose from! :faint:

Oh no, I'm so sad !!
I can't capture it by photo on my Kelly. It's too faint to capture by photo but it looks like where I latch my strap on, the latch scratched the hardware, but it looks like more than a scratch, almost like the top coat of the palladium cracked or peeled off. It's a small area, but now I don't want to put my strap on for fear it will make it worse.

Thank you ladies, I found an old thread that talks about chipping. I will likely continue to use it and see how it goes until I have a chance to go to Hermes. They need to remove the handle to replace these PHW handle rings and I am not prepared to do that.
The same think happened to my K25 with gold HW. A tiny piece of the edge chipped off a couple of months after I got the bag. Since it’s not noticeable I’m not doing anything about it until anything major happens to the bag and I need to send it to the spa.

I wear my black Epsom K25 as a day to night bag, so seeing all these gorgeous Ks here, worn casually with great looks make me miss her so much!
Glad I’ll be seeing her soon! :smile:

Reactions: Cookiefiend
I know this is an old post, but I love your non-Ewok look and I’m having a huge crush on your Kelly!! :love:
I’ve had a red(-ish) H bag on my wishlist for a long time. I love everything from Bordeaux to Orange Poppy and from Kelly Cut to Birkin 30. Too many beautiful reds to choose from! :faint:

Hugs! So many beautiful H reds! I totally agree. RV is and has always been my favorite.... [emoji7][emoji8]

Now we need to see some of your Outfits with Kelly!

Hugs! So many beautiful H reds! I totally agree. RV is and has always been my favorite.... [emoji7][emoji8]

Now we need to see some of your Outfits with Kelly!

Adding pix of instagrammer elborn_doris. Love her style, just discovered her today. Wish I had her long legs!

d4ede0a619f866132c9a6db7277c9857.jpg