How to wear a Kelly casually?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Come on over! I love to play with people’s closets!

DR2014 likes this.
  2. How are you! Don’t be jealous, I am facing 6 plus months of rain now.... and I have to work to not end up in looking like a mushroom in some shapeless raincoat and galoshes. I wish I looked great in a trench, but not so much.

3. Tired! My closet looking worse than ever.

Sorry to hear about the rain! If a trench doesn’t work, how about a cape/poncho type? The K can still go on the shoulder or crossbody (to stay on topic ) if you have a long enough strap...or maybe putting a belt over the waist of your more shapeless coats to give you some definition?

PoppyLadyBird likes this.
  4. I can wear draped or cropped ponchos like these Wolford ones

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

But anything with structure makes me look silly since I have wide shoulders and breasts.

I only have the one K and am satisfied as she is perfection but it means I only have one demonstration option.

5. Love these outfits! The video is so funny - you always post the best things

PoppyLadyBird likes this.
  6. Isn’t this video hilarious? If only you lived in a rainy climate, we could get one for BeBe.

Tinn3rz likes this.
  7. I feel K is more easy for me ...

AEE33D40-A8BA-4CB7-9877-F80B1FD2B6BA.jpeg
  8. B620DA50-7B15-4CB8-9D3C-0D69EE130DC5.jpeg I don’t know if it gets more causal than this, but I suppose it would be if you wore your pajamas out. :smile: I think that the Kelly is the perfect all day and night bag.

9. I know this is an old post, but I love your non-Ewok look and I’m having a huge crush on your Kelly!! :love:
    I’ve had a red(-ish) H bag on my wishlist for a long time. I love everything from Bordeaux to Orange Poppy and from Kelly Cut to Birkin 30. Too many beautiful reds to choose from! :faint:

10. The same think happened to my K25 with gold HW. A tiny piece of the edge chipped off a couple of months after I got the bag. Since it’s not noticeable I’m not doing anything about it until anything major happens to the bag and I need to send it to the spa.

I wear my black Epsom K25 as a day to night bag, so seeing all these gorgeous Ks here, worn casually with great looks make me miss her so much!
    Glad I’ll be seeing her soon! :smile:

11. Hugs! So many beautiful H reds! I totally agree. RV is and has always been my favorite....

Now we need to see some of your Outfits with Kelly!

12. Adding pix of instagrammer elborn_doris. Love her style, just discovered her today. Wish I had her long legs!

[​IMG]

13. One more... she looks cold though

[​IMG]

14. I am most definitely a casual kelly wearer...blue nuit 28 SO brushed silver hdw with Tressage woven strap for cross body wear.

8FA04DCD-8FDA-47FE-96A7-1CBA5D065FCD.jpeg 81203DA0-D8BF-4A80-BF2A-65CC27223ECF.jpeg

15. I’m going to fly to your place and steal this bag right out of your closet!!
    ❤️❤️❤️

ODEDIHAIMS likes this.