How to wear a Kelly casually?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am almost always casual ... jeans, C’est la Fete 70 cm silk, and Barenia K35. Sorry for the weird angle, for some reason I had a lot of trouble taking this shot!

28C19978-723A-4717-9B3B-BB52FB7396CE.jpeg

2. Lol - I saw a view of myself in a mirror in Nordstrom and realized why my DH said absolutely please wear this outfit when we are NOT together. I looked like a demented Ewok with a very very nice handbag

4. And this is one of the few times I laughed out loud in a coffee shop... Needed that ... thanks ...but possibly an adorable ewok dear !!! ❤️

doloresmia likes this.
  5. So Lovely!

catsinthebag likes this.
  6. Aww, thanks! :flowers:

7. I don’t know, I can totally see you in the look I posted... what is an ewok?

8. I don’t know, I can totally see you in the look I posted... what is an ewok?

9. An Ewok is an adorable fuzzy creature from Star Wars Return of the Jedi. Google it.

10. I am going to try the look you posted but change out the boots!

Ewok

IMG_1234.jpg

Ceeyahd, ladysarah and etoupebirkin like this.
  11. :lol::lol::lol:

doloresmia likes this.
  12. If you do try the look please post a photo. Those boots are very much a london thing, I own a pair...they are good for city walking. No you don’t look like the little furry alien, but you do have a sense of humour which is a rare trait. Rarer than the divine Kelly.

13. This is what I wore today. Worked out much better because it elongated me. My coat, boots and leggings were something Poldark could wear!

IMG_1239.jpg

14. Wow, I need you to style me! Stat!

PoppyLadyBird likes this.
  15. Lovely outfit as always! and jealous that you can wear a scarf, coat and boots right now - the high today was 82F in my area.