How to wear a Kelly casually?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am almost always casual ... jeans, C’est la Fete 70 cm silk, and Barenia K35. Sorry for the weird angle, for some reason I had a lot of trouble taking this shot!

28C19978-723A-4717-9B3B-BB52FB7396CE.jpeg

2. Lol - I saw a view of myself in a mirror in Nordstrom and realized why my DH said absolutely please wear this outfit when we are NOT together. I looked like a demented Ewok with a very very nice handbag

4. And this is one of the few times I laughed out loud in a coffee shop... Needed that ... thanks ...but possibly an adorable ewok dear !!! ❤️

Cookiefiend and doloresmia like this.
  5. So Lovely!

catsinthebag likes this.
  6. Aww, thanks! :flowers:

7. I don’t know, I can totally see you in the look I posted... what is an ewok?

8. I don’t know, I can totally see you in the look I posted... what is an ewok?

9. An Ewok is an adorable fuzzy creature from Star Wars Return of the Jedi. Google it.

10. I am going to try the look you posted but change out the boots!

Ewok

IMG_1234.jpg

amacasa, Cookiefiend, Ceeyahd and 2 others like this.
  11. :lol::lol::lol:

doloresmia likes this.
  12. If you do try the look please post a photo. Those boots are very much a london thing, I own a pair...they are good for city walking. No you don’t look like the little furry alien, but you do have a sense of humour which is a rare trait. Rarer than the divine Kelly.

Cookiefiend likes this.
  13. This is what I wore today. Worked out much better because it elongated me. My coat, boots and leggings were something Poldark could wear!

IMG_1239.jpg

14. Wow, I need you to style me! Stat!

PoppyLadyBird likes this.
  15. Lovely outfit as always! and jealous that you can wear a scarf, coat and boots right now - the high today was 82F in my area.