How to wear a Kelly casually?

Lol - I saw a view of myself in a mirror in Nordstrom and realized why my DH said absolutely please wear this outfit when we are NOT together. I looked like a demented Ewok with a very very nice handbag [emoji3]
And this is one of the few times I laughed out loud in a coffee shop... Needed that ... thanks ...but possibly an adorable ewok dear !!! ❤️

I am going to try the look you posted but change out the boots!

Ewok

View attachment 4216299
If you do try the look please post a photo. Those boots are very much a london thing, I own a pair...they are good for city walking. No you don’t look like the little furry alien, but you do have a sense of humour which is a rare trait. Rarer than the divine Kelly.

Reactions: Cookiefiend
If you do try the look please post a photo. Those boots are very much a london thing, I own a pair...they are good for city walking. No you don’t look like the little furry alien, but you do have a sense of humour which is a rare trait. Rarer than the divine Kelly.

This is what I wore today. Worked out much better because it elongated me. My coat, boots and leggings were something Poldark could wear!

IMG_1239.jpg