Involuntary Coach ban support group

Yes! Peanut butter was the first thing that came to my mind when I took out the bag out of the box! The first time I had the bag I was still going by how others described it as. But I didn't want to think it as baby poo! Lol! This is looks delicious as peanut butter to me! It's actually is very close to the PB color!

I haven't felt strongly about anything that's upcoming so I couldn't pass this up on sale! If you love it, better get it now while you can! But speaking of fall, which bags are you loving? View attachment 4133095
Yikes! PB yes; baby poo NO!!

Hahahaha! Love the PB pic!

I like the look of the large dreamer bag in the green/teal color. Not sure what the actual color is yet or if it even is a dreamer. To me they look like a combo of a rogue and dreamer! I also love it in the burgundy color! I really like the skulls and moth motifs some of the bags have. It’s different and feels a little witchy and Halloween to me which I love. I could see not a lot of people liking things like that though lol I’m excited to see what looks like a Dinky 24 in purple! I thought those were gone for good and I’d like one in that size and the rich deep purple is right up my alley!

I’m sure they’ll be something upcoming that catches your eye!

View attachment 4133311View attachment 4133312View attachment 4133313
I wonder if the Dreamer can be shoulder bag. Sometimes the straps look too short.

I'm down to two Sophias. I don't carry each much anymore because they are showing their age. I loaned the nylon chevron one to my daughter and when it came back, the handles looked like the edge coating had melted all over them. Little brown marks everywhere.

I love the Sophia! I really loved aka beat up that bag. I don’t carry it anymore, but I’ll never sell it. I don’t want mine to get more worn than it already is. Mine is the large dark brown with brass hardware one.

Yes! Peanut butter was the first thing that came to my mind when I took out the bag out of the box! The first time I had the bag I was still going by how others described it as. But I didn't want to think it as baby poo! Lol! This is looks delicious as peanut butter to me! It's actually is very close to the PB color!

I haven't felt strongly about anything that's upcoming so I couldn't pass this up on sale! If you love it, better get it now while you can! But speaking of fall, which bags are you loving? View attachment 4133095

That is PB color!!! And the leather is as smooth as butter???

Reactions: houseof999
Welcome to the island of ban! It’s kind of like the Isle of Man in the UK but only in the sense that we post a lot of pics of man [emoji23]

Thank you! Isle of Man hahaha!

Whooooa and welcome! Okay time to come up with a plan for no buying for awhile. Take some time and enjoy the bags you have. Then you might decide you don’t really need anymore for awhile.

Thank you! True!

Jin is so cute! DN loves him!

It's great that you have bags you don't want to get rid of. That means you love them all. [emoji41] The Rogues are definitely heavy, but I don't find my tea rose dinky heavy at all because of it's small size. Plus you can hardly put much in there. I love mine!

Good luck deciding what to do today!

Thanks! Btw, what's DN?
Ah, I have low tolerance for "heavy" bags then haha. Which Tea Rose Dinky do you have?? :flowers:
In other news, remember I was looking for the Chalk Bowery? I gave up because it was sold out everywhere but I found it at Macy's yesterday! It was a return that was a little dirty, so I asked the SA to clean it and it's good as new! The only thing I didn't notice until I got home was that it's missing the little chain that attaches the hang tag to the main chain.

Last edited:
That is PB color!!! And the leather is as smooth as butter???
Yes! So beautiful! I have the gray tearose on hold at my store but I'm loving this more than the TR. I haven't sold anything lately to fund the new purchase either. And we all know I need another bag like a hole in head!

Our washer tore a white comforter the other night and stained it. I have no idea where the stains came from. We may have to get a new washer. We have had this washer since 2006 and never had any problems. [emoji852]️

Reactions: whateve
Ah yeah... they did really well! That they made it so far is a great achievement. Look at my Japan and Mexico teams [emoji31][emoji23]

Guess who I saw in Japan? Ok, not his actual hot self but his hot picture. I am surprised DH didn’t mind my snapping some pics

Attachments

• A5384688-DB7F-4D7C-86D8-9FEA6A3E0E3A.jpeg
    A5384688-DB7F-4D7C-86D8-9FEA6A3E0E3A.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 73
Yes! So beautiful! I have the gray tearose on hold at my store but I'm loving this more than the TR. I haven't sold anything lately to fund the new purchase either. And we all know I need another bag like a hole in head!

Our washer tore a white comforter the other night and stained it. I have no idea where the stains came from. We may have to get a new washer. We have had this washer since 2006 and never had any problems. [emoji852]️
I think we might have to replace our washer too. I can't remember when we bought it but it isn't too old. We had the previous washer for over 20 years. It stops after filling and just sits there for 5 minutes before agitating. I'm afraid one day it will forget to agitate.

I think we might have to replace our washer too. I can't remember when we bought it but it isn't too old. We had the previous washer for over 20 years. It stops after filling and just sits there for 5 minutes before agitating. I'm afraid one day it will forget to agitate.
At least it's still doing its job. Staining instead of cleaning and causing a tear in the fabric is not acceptable.

Thank you! Isle of Man hahaha!

Thank you! True!

Thanks! Btw, what's DN?
Ah, I have low tolerance for "heavy" bags then haha. Which Tea Rose Dinky do you have?? :flowers:
In other news, remember I was looking for the Chalk Bowery? I gave up because it was sold out everywhere but I found it at Macy's yesterday! It was a return that was a little dirty, so I asked the SA to clean it and it's good as new! The only thing I didn't notice until I got home was that it's missing the little chain that attaches the hang tag to the main chain.
DN = dear niece. She has a room full of kpop pics and posters. [emoji7]

I have the first tea rose dinky. I think it was called black? I also got the chalk tea rose one. Love them both.

Bummer about your Chalk Bowery. What will you do? It's such a sweet bag.