Involuntary Coach ban support group

Guess who I saw in Japan? Ok, not his actual hot self but his hot picture. I am surprised DH didn’t mind my snapping some pics
Maybe he didn't realize how hot you think he is because you kept it quiet? [emoji12] Mine doesn't care as long as I don't talk about how cute or handsome x or y is. So I keep quiet. [emoji28]

DN = dear niece. She has a room full of kpop pics and posters. [emoji7]

I have the first tea rose dinky. I think it was called black? I also got the chalk tea rose one. Love them both.

Bummer about your Chalk Bowery. What will you do? It's such a sweet bag.

Oh! For the longest time I couldn't figure out what DH was either, lol! Wow, a room full of kpop pics and posters! :heart:

I love the black version of the Tea Rose Dinky! I think I'll wait for it to go on sale :P I really wanted a tea rose clutch too but my phone case is two-layered so it would barely fit. Must resist the Rogue Tote........

I'm just going to keep the Chalk Bowery. I don't need the hang tag. The bag is so lovely and I'm so happy I found it :amuse:

Oh! For the longest time I couldn't figure out what DH was either, lol! Wow, a room full of kpop pics and posters! [emoji813]

I love the black version of the Tea Rose Dinky! I think I'll wait for it to go on sale [emoji14] I really wanted a tea rose clutch too but my phone case is two-layered so it would barely fit. Must resist the Rogue Tote........

I'm just going to keep the Chalk Bowery. I don't need the hang tag. The bag is so lovely and I'm so happy I found it :amuse:
I think there have been several black versions. The one I have sold out a long time ago. Here it is. It's hard to get the colors in artificial light .20180715_220912.jpg

The Rogue tote is very nice!

Maybe he didn't realize how hot you think he is because you kept it quiet? [emoji12] Mine doesn't care as long as I don't talk about how cute or handsome x or y is. So I keep quiet. [emoji28]
Lol. I think this is the strategy that DD is using. In her younger days (before high school), she would tell us about her school crushes and I would share in her excitement and help her (like secretly snapping pics of her crush for her, ok, clearly I have an inner stalker). But for the last couple of years, we have heard nothing at all from her on the boys front. For all we know, she could be secretly engaged and we wouldn’t know it.

Lol. I think this is the strategy that DD is using. In her younger days (before high school), she would tell us about her school crushes and I would share in her excitement and help her (like secretly snapping pics of her crush for her, ok, clearly I have an inner stalker). But for the last couple of years, we have heard nothing at all from her on the boys front. For all we know, she could be secretly engaged and we wouldn’t know it.
When we met our son's girlfriend, they had already been together for 6 months, but that was the first we knew of her.

When we met our son's girlfriend, they had already been together for 6 months, but that was the first we knew of her.
Oh wow, 6 months! I think the other strategy that my DD might be using is liking boys with gender neutral first names. So she can be truthful in telling me she is going out with so and so but that person is a guy. Lol. But I dig deep in my inquiries so I find out eventually.

I think there have been several black versions. The one I have sold out a long time ago. Here it is. It's hard to get the colors in artificial light .View attachment 4133614

The Rogue tote is very nice!
Thank you for the pic! It's gorgeous :biggrin: Hopefully the current one with the purple goes on sale eventually :nuts:

It is! I'm going to cover my eyes and try not to buy anymore bags for a while!

Oh dear! It must be hard not knowing. [emoji28]

Yes! So beautiful! I have the gray tearose on hold at my store but I'm loving this more than the TR. I haven't sold anything lately to fund the new purchase either. And we all know I need another bag like a hole in head!

Our washer tore a white comforter the other night and stained it. I have no idea where the stains came from. We may have to get a new washer. We have had this washer since 2006 and never had any problems. [emoji852]️

I think we might have to replace our washer too. I can't remember when we bought it but it isn't too old. We had the previous washer for over 20 years. It stops after filling and just sits there for 5 minutes before agitating. I'm afraid one day it will forget to agitate.
Me three. :sad: Repairman said the transmission dropped in ours. I didn't know washing machines had transmissions! It is 15 years old.

Reactions: whateve
My son called me today and asked how to do laundry, for pics of the washing machine and 20 phones calls later he did his own laundry!!!

*Was also told how hard it was to do, I am going to take that as a thank you for doing it all these years

Also today is the last day of the summer sale
:giggle: Aw, that is cute that he called you to ask. I had a lot of amusement over this and guys not knowing how to boil water when I was a young adult. Uh oh...that reminds me, I need to teach the kids how to cook!

Reactions: carterazo
This is so funny! Did you really take pictures?

Reactions: Iamminda