Involuntary Coach ban support group

Sorry about the Sophia! Those were beautiful bags. I don’t have one anymore, either, but the gathered ones were what drew me into TPF.

I forgot to post a pic of my Converse! It’s hard to see the glitter on the denim pair in the upper right, but the rest are obvious.

Always really liked the black sequin ones. Almost bought a pair awhile back. Do you wear them with jeans? Thought they might be cute with the right kind of sundress/maxi on some people. Probably not me. Lol

Last edited:
Hi ladies and gentlemen of ban island! I need to go on ban island myself as soon as the sale ends. I went overboard and bought wayyyyyy too many bags since falling down the deep rabbit hole of Coach. Prior to last month, I only owned one Coach bag and now I'm drowning in them :P Totally loving what Stuart Vevers is doing!!

I went into Coach numerous times in the past month and a half because I'm obsessed and clearly have a problem lol. Today I had to stop myself from buying a Marine and Peony Rogue, Grey Rogue Tote, and Dusty Rose Tea Rose Dinky...someone help! I'm tempted to make a phone order tomorrow!!! :noworry:

Whooooa and welcome! Okay time to come up with a plan for no buying for awhile. Take some time and enjoy the bags you have. Then you might decide you don’t really need anymore for awhile.

PEANUT BUTTER! Ok I just had to get that out of the way because I think you finally nailed the color description for me [emoji23]

I love it so much! Glad you got a perfect replacement. I’ve had to stop myself so many times from purchasing this one haha Now I keep reminding myself that I really like a lot of the upcoming Fall bags and if I don’t buy this saddle rogue then I can get one of those lol

Yes! Peanut butter was the first thing that came to my mind when I took out the bag out of the box! The first time I had the bag I was still going by how others described it as. But I didn't want to think it as baby poo! Lol! This is looks delicious as peanut butter to me! It's actually is very close to the PB color!

I haven't felt strongly about anything that's upcoming so I couldn't pass this up on sale! If you love it, better get it now while you can! But speaking of fall, which bags are you loving? IMG_20180715_105522318.jpeg

Thank you, I love the Sophia handbags. I had 9 at one point, but down to 2 which I'll keep until they wear out: black smooth leather with brass hardware, and black croc embossed leather with antique nickel hardware.

I love these Converse runners! They are both perfect pairs. I'm going to have to look around for some for school. My students would love them!
I'm down to two Sophias. I don't carry each much anymore because they are showing their age. I loaned the nylon chevron one to my daughter and when it came back, the handles looked like the edge coating had melted all over them. Little brown marks everywhere.

Yes! Peanut butter was the first thing that came to my mind when I took out the bag out of the box! The first time I had the bag I was still going by how others described it as. But I didn't want to think it as baby poo! Lol! This is looks delicious as peanut butter to me! It's actually is very close to the PB color!

I haven't felt strongly about anything that's upcoming so I couldn't pass this up on sale! If you love it, better get it now while you can! But speaking of fall, which bags are you loving? View attachment 4133095

I say pb, not baby poo. I mean who doesn’t love pb!???!? [emoji39]

Thank you! I'm still safe since I said I'd join once the sale ends and it's not over yet LOL.
Celebrity crush is Jin from BTS (Kpop boy band), hehehe

View attachment 4132798 View attachment 4132799

Thank you! I just want to dive right into a pool full of all the sale bags! I've returned some bags already :doh: I got some defective bags, one that came in the wrong color, and a heavily used return last month which wasn't pleasant to deal with. Trying to cut back on returns/exchanges since I don't want to get flagged/banned. That being said, I went in today with my Beechwood Soho crossbody to potentially exchange since I've really been on the fence about it (I loved it at first in store). I made the mistake of using my dark denim Soho for the first time today and fell in love with how easy it is to use, so I decided to keep the Beechwood. There are no bags I want to give up for the others I'm considering now cries lol!

What was interesting was the first time I saw Marine in another store, the color looked quite different. Today it looked darker in the other store's lighting and MAN I love the interior navy suede color! Also love the burgundy interior of the Peony one. They're both so lovely. I don't do heavy bags though and Rogues and Tea Rose Dinkies are heavy :sad: They didn't have any 25 of either color in the store, only the Tea Rose ones. Form over function for me for those bags! The tote is also lovely, but I don't carry that much stuff haha.

I'm going to take pics and post my sale haul once everything has arrived!

RIP wallet :yucky:

View attachment 4132805
Jin is so cute! DN loves him!

It's great that you have bags you don't want to get rid of. That means you love them all. [emoji41] The Rogues are definitely heavy, but I don't find my tea rose dinky heavy at all because of it's small size. Plus you can hardly put much in there. I love mine!

Good luck deciding what to do today!

I haven't felt strongly about anything that's upcoming so I couldn't pass this up on sale! If you love it, better get it now while you can! But speaking of fall, which bags are you loving? View attachment 4133095

Hahahaha! Love the PB pic!

I like the look of the large dreamer bag in the green/teal color. Not sure what the actual color is yet or if it even is a dreamer. To me they look like a combo of a rogue and dreamer! I also love it in the burgundy color! I really like the skulls and moth motifs some of the bags have. It’s different and feels a little witchy and Halloween to me which I love. I could see not a lot of people liking things like that though lol I’m excited to see what looks like a Dinky 24 in purple! I thought those were gone for good and I’d like one in that size and the rich deep purple is right up my alley!

I’m sure they’ll be something upcoming that catches your eye!

IMG_6791.jpgIMG_6790.jpgIMG_6819.jpg

My son called me today and asked how to do laundry, for pics of the washing machine and 20 phones calls later he did his own laundry!!!

*Was also told how hard it was to do, I am going to take that as a thank you for doing it all these years

Also today is the last day of the summer sale
This is so funny! [emoji23] Are you waiting to see when he calls to tell you that his clothes are weird color? [emoji28]
He will appreciate you more and more as time goes by. [emoji56]