Involuntary Coach ban support group

I love the idea of sparkly Converse! I never knew they made such a thing. That sounds right up my alley! But I love heels the most because I feel I look my best in them.

Your cutie-pie Sierra is making me think a lot about this cute silhouette. I like the idea of carrying a small one for an evening bag. You’ve put a lot of thought into its organization. Thank you for sharing.

You raised a really good point about how some colours look better in the crossgrain leather compared to the pebbled. I noticed at the outlet the metallic crossgrain handbags looked very sparkly and had a nice sheen to them. It rains all the time where I live as well, so durability is important to me.

My Madison Sophia in woven pewter leather was one of the most gorgeous handbags I’ve ever owned. I loved that bag and Sophia is still my favourite silhouette. Anyways, after about 5-6 years, the beautiful sheen was gone and the bag was left a dark, dull grey. I eventually sold it and on occasion I have regrets but I didn’t want to carry it around in that condition anymore.

Sorry about the Sophia! Those were beautiful bags. I don’t have one anymore, either, but the gathered ones were what drew me into TPF.

I forgot to post a pic of my Converse! It’s hard to see the glitter on the denim pair in the upper right, but the rest are obvious.

Attachments

• E792D819-1ABA-4CFF-ADE6-51BF9EAA4981.jpeg
    E792D819-1ABA-4CFF-ADE6-51BF9EAA4981.jpeg
    247 KB · Views: 87
Hi ladies and gentlemen of ban island! I need to go on ban island myself as soon as the sale ends. I went overboard and bought wayyyyyy too many bags since falling down the deep rabbit hole of Coach. Prior to last month, I only owned one Coach bag and now I'm drowning in them :P Totally loving what Stuart Vevers is doing!!

I went into Coach numerous times in the past month and a half because I'm obsessed and clearly have a problem lol. Today I had to stop myself from buying a Marine and Peony Rogue, Grey Rogue Tote, and Dusty Rose Tea Rose Dinky...someone help! I'm tempted to make a phone order tomorrow!!! :noworry:

Hi ladies and gentlemen of ban island! I need to go on ban island myself as soon as the sale ends. I went overboard and bought wayyyyyy too many bags since falling down the deep rabbit hole of Coach. Prior to last month, I only owned one Coach bag and now I'm drowning in them [emoji14] Totally loving what Stuart Vevers is doing!!

I went into Coach numerous times in the past month and a half because I'm obsessed and clearly have a problem lol. Today I had to stop myself from buying a Marine and Peony Rogue, Grey Rogue Tote, and Dusty Rose Tea Rose Dinky...someone help! I'm tempted to make a phone order tomorrow!!! :noworry:
Welcome! Please declare your celebrity crush ASAP to be rewarded for good behavior. However, since you have sinned..(already) I fear what non hots are coming for you. [emoji32]

Hi ladies and gentlemen of ban island! I need to go on ban island myself as soon as the sale ends. I went overboard and bought wayyyyyy too many bags since falling down the deep rabbit hole of Coach. Prior to last month, I only owned one Coach bag and now I'm drowning in them :P Totally loving what Stuart Vevers is doing!!

Welcome to the thread! We know you'll like it here. :biggrin:
We totally understand why you got so many bags in the last month and a half. There were some really good things in this sale! The bags you are considering are fabulous! Do you love any of them more than the ones you got already? Are there any of your recent purchases you could give up for a new one and not miss it? Do you have any returnable items that don't make you swoon as much as the ones you still want? Just a couple things to think about. :angel:

Welcome! Please declare your celebrity crush ASAP to be rewarded for good behavior. However, since you have sinned..(already) I fear what non hots are coming for you.
emoji32.png

Thank you! I'm still safe since I said I'd join once the sale ends and it's not over yet LOL.
Celebrity crush is Jin from BTS (Kpop boy band), hehehe

Jin1.jpg Jin2.jpg
Welcome to the thread! We know you'll like it here. :biggrin:
We totally understand why you got so many bags in the last month and a half. There were some really good things in this sale! The bags you are considering are fabulous! Do you love any of them more than the ones you got already? Are there any of your recent purchases you could give up for a new one and not miss it? Do you have any returnable items that don't make you swoon as much as the ones you still want? Just a couple things to think about. :angel:

Thank you! I just want to dive right into a pool full of all the sale bags! I've returned some bags already :doh: I got some defective bags, one that came in the wrong color, and a heavily used return last month which wasn't pleasant to deal with. Trying to cut back on returns/exchanges since I don't want to get flagged/banned. That being said, I went in today with my Beechwood Soho crossbody to potentially exchange since I've really been on the fence about it (I loved it at first in store). I made the mistake of using my dark denim Soho for the first time today and fell in love with how easy it is to use, so I decided to keep the Beechwood. There are no bags I want to give up for the others I'm considering now cries lol!

What was interesting was the first time I saw Marine in another store, the color looked quite different. Today it looked darker in the other store's lighting and MAN I love the interior navy suede color! Also love the burgundy interior of the Peony one. They're both so lovely. I don't do heavy bags though and Rogues and Tea Rose Dinkies are heavy :sad: They didn't have any 25 of either color in the store, only the Tea Rose ones. Form over function for me for those bags! The tote is also lovely, but I don't carry that much stuff haha.

I'm going to take pics and post my sale haul once everything has arrived!

RIP wallet :yucky:

EAC3A677-3B8E-4F1F-B4B0-EC99DA572BB4.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry about the Sophia! Those were beautiful bags. I don’t have one anymore, either, but the gathered ones were what drew me into TPF.

I forgot to post a pic of my Converse! It’s hard to see the glitter on the denim pair in the upper right, but the rest are obvious.
Thank you, I love the Sophia handbags. I had 9 at one point, but down to 2 which I'll keep until they wear out: black smooth leather with brass hardware, and black croc embossed leather with antique nickel hardware.

I love these Converse runners! They are both perfect pairs. I'm going to have to look around for some for school. My students would love them!

Thank you!

I think my stick thinks I bought him his first house! [emoji53] Um, no. View attachment 4132782

PEANUT BUTTER! Ok I just had to get that out of the way because I think you finally nailed the color description for me [emoji23]

I love it so much! Glad you got a perfect replacement. I’ve had to stop myself so many times from purchasing this one haha Now I keep reminding myself that I really like a lot of the upcoming Fall bags and if I don’t buy this saddle rogue then I can get one of those lol

Welcome to the island of ban! It’s kind of like the Isle of Man in the UK but only in the sense that we post a lot of pics of man [emoji23]