Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went yesterday after work - it was pretty busy, though not crazy. I've been doing too much shopping this year already, so I tried to think about what I could really use v. what catches my eye because it's pretty. I already have a lot of staples, so I ended up getting these (St. John, Nordstrom Signature, Eileen Fisher):
_103206483.jpg _103220848.jpg _103260257.jpg _103513742.jpg
I saw this on the site today and I'm going to ask my SA to order it for me (Nordstrom Signature). I have a thing for this color. :smile:
_103211535_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally got ONE order to go through. Got the confirmation page and screenshotted it in case no email comes through. I'm not sure if the in-store pick-up error was actually true now, as it looks like those went through...

A dress I really loved sold out in my size, so now I'm trying to order one size up to see if it will still work for me. I've been bouncing between Nordstrom and Nordstrom Card website – I actually do see two pending charges now, one for the full, original amount, and one for the second order minus the sold out dress, so maybe it went through? Nothing is showing on my regular Nordstrom Purchases page.

They're also tweeting from their account that you can activate triple points on the Nordstrom Card website, though the site is not loading well for me.

Next year, if I still want to participate after this fiasco, I'll be shopping right at midnight. It just isn't fun when it's like this...good luck ladies.

Reactions: annagirly
I went yesterday after work - it was pretty busy, though not crazy. I've been doing too much shopping this year already, so I tried to think about what I could really use v. what catches my eye because it's pretty. I already have a lot of staples, so I ended up getting these (St. John, Nordstrom Signature, Eileen Fisher):
View attachment 4129790 View attachment 4129791 View attachment 4129792 View attachment 4129793
I saw this on the site today and I'm going to ask my SA to order it for me (Nordstrom Signature). I have a thing for this color. :smile:
View attachment 4129794
love your choices !

Reactions: klynneann
I placed two orders last night/early this morning (mostly beauty). One with overnight shipping and the other for two day shipping. Neither has shipped yet.

I also want to order a couple more things, but based on all of the problems people are having I'm not sure it is worth it to try right now.

Attempting to post screenshots showing everything I ordered, though I’ve never posted photos before so hopefully it doesn’t end up obnoxiously huge...

(Edited to fix the first image which seemed to be showing up smaller and fuzzy because it was so long. Split it up into two parts and hopefully it’s clearer now and I didn’t totally screw everything up lol)
050DB052-B245-461F-9AEA-05877D628538.jpeg 572DA477-ACFD-45BD-91B5-4CBACBB2065E.jpeg F257BD91-6896-4F0F-AEE6-E4876A9716AE.jpeg

Attachments

• 1AC04574-6591-4505-A3B5-6146B86A000E.jpeg
    1AC04574-6591-4505-A3B5-6146B86A000E.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 528
  • B09B5AB1-4433-47B8-9AD7-1E297E2BA088.jpeg
    B09B5AB1-4433-47B8-9AD7-1E297E2BA088.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 526
Last edited:
OMG I think I finally got my order to go through. I ordered some
Kut jeans (in multiple sizes)
Madewell jeans, madewell sweater
Caslon leather jacket (PS thanks for the tip, I have been wanting a leather and hope this fits the bill)
Ted Baker backpack in black (ok confession I use to hate backpacks but this looks so cute and versatile, would you all agree?)
Alterna shampoo
Blank NYC drape jacket
Various other tops from Gibson, O'Neill, Treasure & Bond
Tommy John for DH (great value!)

Last edited by a moderator:
None of my orders from 2:00AM CST have been shipped yet.

I need feedback! Which one is the most versatile?

28regpg.jpg

I think the Rag & Bone is the most versatile, plus it's reversible. Of course it had to be the priciest option.

So here are some of my top picks that I’m waiting on seeing in person/reading reviews. Would love to know what people may think if they see them in store today or try them on - I can’t make it to my store until Sunday.

These would be a splurge but I would love to have a small diamond earring to wear every day. My store has some in stock so I’m hoping to see it in person but wondering if others get it or have feedback on BL jewelry in general.

View attachment 4129607

Adore this cashmere dress! The cashmere dvf dress that shoegirlmd tried on inspires this - since my bustline will be all over the place in the coming year (thanks breastfeeding) I think this dress is better for me. It’s 100% cashmere and the color is so pretty, love love love it.

View attachment 4129611

This is a great dress for work and I like that its a navy pattern not a black one. Think the cut is great, interested how it fits though.

View attachment 4129613

If I get a sweater it will be this one - I love that the tie is velvet and I have a grey sweater that needs replacing. Little wary about the boxiness and not sure if I need a XS or S - my husband got me a rails sweater for Christmas that I love too so I’m a fan of the brand. If anyone tries this on let me know!

View attachment 4129615

This is a cheaper version of the free people cardigan and I think others love it and I’ve been looking for an ivory/oatmeal cardigan

View attachment 4129616

I think this dress is flying under the radar a bit but it’s all about fit. I think the hook closure makes the dress sexy but at the same time it still keeps you mostly covered. We’re going to an Elton John concert for our 5 year anni this fall and I think sir Elton would really approve of this number paired with my D&G heels, no? [emoji6][emoji23]

View attachment 4129622
View attachment 4129623

Happy shopping and browsing everyone!!
Dammit!! Just when I think I'm done. I love the snap dress!!

Reactions: annagirly and cmm62
One of the bloggers i follow...Erin from busbeeatyle mentioned she was having trouble ordering and she was annoyed as the website did the same thing last year... I always figured that they just sent the bloggers their items. Not that they had the same issue as the regular folk

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.