Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018

1. #1673 Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    Hi everyone! It's finally that time of year again, the much anticipated Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 early access begins today!!

We know this thread is one of the most popular every year and we want to make it easy for all of you to share your purchases with one another and get everyone excited :party:

When sharing your purchases or items you are considering, please post a link to the article on Nordstrom's site in this thread. We are going to be updating this post with your favorite items shopped from the sale, too.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: We are giving away FIVE $200 giftcards to 5 different tPFers. Here is the post that shares how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Here are some of most talked about items right now:

Leith Ribbed Shawl Cocoon Sweater
    Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan
    Zella Live In High Waist Leggings
    BLANKNYC Moto Jacket
    Vince Cantara Slip-On Sneaker
    Adidas Flashback Sneaker
    Longchamp Le Pliage Expandable Tote
    MCM Sara Leather Convertible Hobo
    Diptyque Candle Set

2. Ok I think I’m going to stop trying. Both items I wanted are now OOS in my size. It’s weird because I got two cancellation emails for OOS (apparently the order had gone through twice), but I don’t see anything in my order history. I’m hoping if it comes back in stock later, even after the presale, I can show them my cancellation email and get it price adjusted.

annagirly likes this.
  3. #2132 Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2018
    I think the theory one is most versatile, and I love cashmere in a coat! The plaid mackage is so nice, too.

Haha - same to the bolded! He came down at 5 AM to tell me I have no respect for sleep and went back to bed lol!

ladybeaumont and annagirly like this.
  4. This! I placed two orders at 3:30 with overnight shipping. Not showing shipped yet. I'm literally praying they go through. I had several orders canceled last year & I had a reorder/cancel pattern that was a hot mess. Do not want a repeat which is why I shelled out the extra dough for shipping. Always crazy that I read every year of Nordstrom shipping regular orders faster than express randomly.

I don't like to be negative so...

On a positive note, thanks to THIS thread & all the wonderful people who posted pics here, I felt more organized & had a clearer concept of what I needed/wanted than any other year. Y'all are the best!

Please ship. Please ship. Please ship....

LVinIL and annagirly like this.
  5. I think I was able to finally place an order! We'll see how much is actually available.

6. I would get the red one.

I bought a similar black version of that last year and love it.

ladybeaumont likes this.
  7. Honestly, I give up. No material items are worth this stress. Website crashed all morning so decided to go in store. Wouldnt work in store either, my card wouldnt process. Waste of my lunch hour, drove back to work and now my cart cleared online. This is really sad.

8. In the same boat as you!! I also paid for overnight shipping and so far only 1 of 45 items have shipped. Praying I get a shipping notification soon!

annagirly likes this.
  9. I should add, I did this on my order that was placed 40 minutes after the sale went live!

10. I know right?! I love it, think its super understated and the price is not bad

11. Yay my PMD order went through!

12. Sorry. Fingers crossed for everyone's orders to ship.
    Just checked again and my last minute order from 15 minutes ago has apparently been delivered! OMGosh. Please get it together Nordstrom IT!

13. I follow Erin too. I really like her.

14. Still shopping but my absolute favorite that I got in 3 colors in store is Leith cardigan
    IMG_1558.jpg

I also got Zella high waist live in leggings
    IMG_1559.jpg

And
    IMG_1560.jpg

15. Was just told that my DELIVERED order will have the status corrected when it ships.

houseof999, Espressa, cj0617 and 2 others like this.
  16. Anyone else not seeing an order after having it go through and getting a confirmation number? I just placed another order and don't see it in my account summary, and I never got an e-mail confirmation even though I have the confirmation number. I'm crossing my fingers it goes through... I don't want to have to contact customer service >.<

I placed several orders less than an hour after the sale went live, and none of mine have shipped yet either. I know Nordstrom uses Fedex to ship to my location, so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it or not.

annagirly likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice