Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1673 Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    Hi everyone! It's finally that time of year again, the much anticipated Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 early access begins today!!

We know this thread is one of the most popular every year and we want to make it easy for all of you to share your purchases with one another and get everyone excited :party:

When sharing your purchases or items you are considering, please post a link to the article on Nordstrom's site in this thread. We are going to be updating this post with your favorite items shopped from the sale, too.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: We are giving away FIVE $200 giftcards to 5 different tPFers. Here is the post that shares how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Here are some of most talked about items right now:

Leith Ribbed Shawl Cocoon Sweater
    Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan
    Zella Live In High Waist Leggings
    BLANKNYC Moto Jacket
    Vince Cantara Slip-On Sneaker
    Adidas Flashback Sneaker
    Longchamp Le Pliage Expandable Tote
    MCM Sara Leather Convertible Hobo
    Diptyque Candle Set

2. Black Friday sale is going, items up to 60% off.

GeorginaLavender likes this.
  3. Capri Blue Lovers! Aldi, $8 each, starting today. The blue one smells exactly the same! I just compared it to the one I have at home. They have the blue, a pumpkin one, and a Christmas one. I got one of each for me and one of each for a friend.

Attached Files:

cj0617 likes this.
  4. 07C4D934-C9C8-4A19-8D3A-5B66B2B144FB.jpeg

For those of you who are Nordy club members

5. I just made today a triple pt day, so this is a bonus!

StylishMD likes this.
  6. Hello all, is it too early to start talking about the 2019 anniversary sale? Any intel out there?

cj0617 and lizziejean3 like this.
  7. I do not see why not? Shall we start a new thread?

Landra likes this.
  8. Thanks! However with all the markdowns happening now I may not have money left for the anni sale.