Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1673 Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    Hi everyone! It's finally that time of year again, the much anticipated Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 early access begins today!!

We know this thread is one of the most popular every year and we want to make it easy for all of you to share your purchases with one another and get everyone excited :party:

When sharing your purchases or items you are considering, please post a link to the article on Nordstrom's site in this thread. We are going to be updating this post with your favorite items shopped from the sale, too.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: We are giving away FIVE $200 giftcards to 5 different tPFers. Here is the post that shares how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Here are some of most talked about items right now:

Leith Ribbed Shawl Cocoon Sweater
    Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan
    Zella Live In High Waist Leggings
    BLANKNYC Moto Jacket
    Vince Cantara Slip-On Sneaker
    Adidas Flashback Sneaker
    Longchamp Le Pliage Expandable Tote
    MCM Sara Leather Convertible Hobo
    Diptyque Candle Set

2. I brought the long ones and they seem fine...

3. I got the notification and when I returned mine, the sales associate repeated what the email said - the problems seem to be with specific lots of leggings but in an abundance of caution (and great customer service if you think about it) Nordstrom will take them all back.

toujours*chic likes this.
  4. I did buy those! Yikes. I remember there were talks either on here or in their reviews that the anniversary ones did not feel the same as previous years. I also got them last year and they felt different, though I thought it was because they changed the fabric. Good to know. Thanks!

5. I took mine back today and they were still in the plastic- I warned the SA to please put them aside as they are under recall- do not put them on the floor. She did what I asked and thanked me. It is good Nordstrom is taking this precaution but unless I read it here, I would not have known. I never got an email so their filtering system is not picking up all purchasers. I am sure there are many who do not know about this- it isn't like tainted Tylenol but still, all purchasers if the Zella leggings should know about the recall.

6. MamaSleepy likes this.
  7. I bought 2 pairs of the high waisted and I did not receive an email. I have already worn 1 pair and they were fine. Not sure if I should return the other...

8. Lots of anniversary moved to the rack this weekend if anyone is still hunting something down! Some online, more in store

9. Yes! I was one of them asking if anyone felt the fabric was rougher. I returned both of mine like two months ago! It just wasn’t the same as last year.

10. Does anybody remember if Majestic Filatures tees were available in the NAS this year? TIA

11. I think they had the same ones they always have. I love these when they are new but I won’t buy them anymore. They stretch and thin out way too fast for the $$$ they cost.

12. Yeah I actually agree. I don't remember even looking for them this year, but they usually have them for about $80.

I'm looking for a viscose tee I can wear with a techno suit jacket. Cotton doesn't really work and I want something very thin (but opaque) for comfort. $80 for a Majestic tee is steep... but its better than their regular price of $130. Ebay only has the off colors.

I found another brand (Jarbo) that has a line of tees that seem similar. Also expensive but I see some on sale.

13. For anyone interested I saw both the tumi backpack and the tumi crossbody bag in grey at the rack.

14. Do you recall the prices?

15. Sorry didn’t see this sooner they were both in the 150 range, I recall them being nearly the same price which was odd i was expecting the backpack to cost more.